SOLD: SOLD: Musical Fidelity preamp

SOLD

Item: Musical Fidelity X-Pre V3 Preamp
Price: $350
Item Condition: excellent 
Reason for selling: surplus to my needs 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: half rack size, all functioning perfectly, built like a tank and punchy clean sound with MM phono stage and remote. Was being used with Vincent mono blocks but the wife has cracked the whip on space, so I'm back to integrated amps (for now). Sad to see this one go as it is a stunner and has served me trouble free all its like (unlike my previous Rega preamp!)

Would prefer a Melbourne sale but it's small enough to box up and ship interstate at buyers expense 

Pictures:

DSC06693-02.jpeg

DSC06692-01.jpeg

DSC06698-01.jpeg

DSC06696.JPG

DSC06702.JPG

Edited by dles1972
Sold
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, macbeth said:

I have had one of the X-Pre V3 for years, and I never regretted buying it.  $350 is an absolute bargain.  I'm sorry that you've had to part with it.

They are crackers aren't they. A lot of timbre and detail. Definitely hard to part with it ?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, totaltech said:

Nice looking unit! Let me know if the sale falls through, I may consider it!

Preference to Melbourne interest, it's still available with 3 interstate offers which will be followed up on if Melbourne pickup falls through in next 24 hours 

1 hour ago, dles1972 said:

Preference to Melbourne interest, it's still available with 3 interstate offers which will be followed up on if Melbourne pickup falls through in next 24 hours 

Hi, where in melb are you? I work in Mitcham and live in Sunbury. Mobility is limited im on crutches at the moment.

40 minutes ago, totaltech said:

Hi, where in melb are you? I work in Mitcham and live in Sunbury. Mobility is limited im on crutches at the moment.

Kew East. You probably drive past me daily on the Eastern

10 hours ago, totaltech said:

Nice looking unit! Let me know if the sale falls through, I may consider it!