Yngvi

FS: Yamaha CDX-10000 CD Player

Posted (edited)

Item: FS: Yamaha CDX10000 CD Player - Limited Centennial Edition 1887-1987

Price: $950 ono
Item Condition: Good
Reason for selling: Thinning out the Vintage herd
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Pre Amp - No Remote, a few dings here and there.

Pick up only.

Lots of info here at the YAMAHA 10000 Reference Site

http://www.yamaha10000.com/index.htm

Jap Version 100 Volts

Pictures:

B.thumb.JPG.ce65a72bb83838a28edcfcf9914d6fb3.JPG

a.JPG.99308b3a74c00563c9194eb947fee3d9.JPG

c.thumb.JPG.e295f2c02f719a44283839e85a05dc32.JPG

d.thumb.JPG.b1a6b2365aff0f60f0f2285a80800ca3.JPG

e.thumb.JPG.411c04027251a483422d4475fcb27d4d.JPG

F.thumb.JPG.613fa198b950d2247f2d0a30c0cf3c28.JPG

g.thumb.JPG.46a4982acbe0bac85bdae886cf710524.JPG

h.thumb.JPG.1939f027138a6e6af01d8d06393b6376.JPG

Edited by Yngvi

ooooohhhhh baby!!! I never even realised Yamaha made this. @Yngvi Do you have more from the Yamaha 1000 series?

I had the power amp which I recently sold.

I still have the preamp with remote and owners manual which I will be listing in a few weeks.

I know there is a phonostage and speakers available. I have never owned these.

Love the HMV sculptures in the background!!! 

46 minutes ago, furtherpale said:

Love the HMV sculptures in the background!!! 

Thank you 😀

Now Sold Pending Payment

good buying.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gary chen
      Item: Beyerdynamic DT 1990
      Price: $550
      Item Condition: great condition, minimal wear/ tear analytical pads have been replaced with brand new pads
      Reason for selling: planning to upgrade
      Extra Info:
      Great beyer headphone, versatile sound profile with pads provided. Great bass extension for a dynamic open back, uncolored midrange and very detailed treble. All accessories, cables and retail packaging included. 
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Pingponged
      Item: Definitive Technology W Amp (Play-Fi streaming amp)
      Price: 230 (RRP $949!)
      Item Condition: Physically Excellent, with box and books - Analog input issues (see below)
      Reason for selling: no longer used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  Item is in excellent physical condition and I have the box so can post it (+ shipping costs) .  RRP $949

The sound quality (for the size, features and cost) is rather good, certainly it was side by side with a Yamaha WXA-50 for quite a period of time,  and guess which one was easily the preferred sound wise.   Has all the basics you need, ethernet, wifi, optical in and sub pre-out with very solid speaker posts for a quality and unobtrusive lounge setup or even a one stop TV unit 

**Note: Amp has some issues with the analog inputs, in that you hear mainly static crackling with the source only very faint in the background.  Could be easy fix, could even be my inputs, but I didn't even bother as I only used the optical in or direct streaming via Tidal/Spotify 

https://www.definitivetechnology.com/products/w-amp

• By erest
      Item: Rare Kenwood KP-07 turntable
      Price: $900 Firm. 
      Item Condition: Excellent function. Some cosmetic blemishes.
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Extra Info:
      Had this turntable for many years, but rarely used it.
      It has ben converted to 240V. Originally 100V, as these were made only for the Japanese markets.
      Can supply the original transformer as well if needed.
      Has a decent, great condition Empire Pro-1 cart with low hours.
      Wonderful sounding turntable, and appealing to look at. Works as it should.
      Specs here: https://www.vinylengine.com/library/kenwood/kd-07.shtml
      PICKUP ONLY from Keysborough. 

• By Audio Connection
      Item: Audio Physic Scorpio 25 Plus + floorstanding speakers in excellent condition
      Price: $4,500.
      Item Condition: Pre owned 
      Reason for selling: Clearance 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Credit card on pick up, Direct deposit 
      Extra Info: Can post at extra cost 

Here is one from Audio Physic, very elegant looking speakers that has a striking design of the cabinet. The built quality is superb and solid. The woofer chamber a high-strength, open-cell Ceramic foam with a pore proportion of more than 85% replaces the previous damping material which has more control, more precision and more deep bass, with optimised frequency dependent damping in the midrange driver chamber with higher resolution, better spatial imaging and increased homogeneity - Revised crossovers with selective measures against micro-vibrations and much higher resolution, better spatial imaging. 

• By Audio Connection
      Item: dCS Rossini CD Player in Black, Ex Display
      Price: $26,000
      Item Condition: Ex display - full warranty 
      Reason for selling: Clearance 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Credit card on pick up, Direct deposit 
      Extra Info: Can freight at extra charge 

Simply one of the best dCS single box system. The new dCS Rossini Player makes superlative sounding music from a wide range of digital sources, simply integrating your digital music and setting the performance standard for digital playback.
      A single-box digital music player features the legendary dCS Ring DACTM and signal processing platform, plus a custom high-performance UPnP music streamer and CD transport.
      Rossini plays music through an array of industry-standard USB, AES and S/PDIF digital inputs, and can stream over Ethernet from a NAS drive or online music services such as TIDALTM, Spotify and DeezerTM, and from Apple devices via AirplayTM. An integral disc transport mechanism is fitted for Compact Disc playback.
      Designed for flexibility and ease of use without compromise, Rossini uses the very latest dCS Digital Processing Platform and Ring DACTM technology, originally developed for the flagship Vivaldi series. Its single FPGA brings improved signal processing and superior flexibility, effectively making it future-proof.
      Rossini Player has a powerful new user interface, plus a custom control app that lets listeners manage their music playback from any source in an elegantly simple way – accessing CD playback, music streaming services, digital and UPnP sources from one control point. The Rossini app also features an intuitive install and configuration wizard for ease of set-up.
      Featuring DXD upsampling as standard, the multi-stage oversampling design offers optional DSD upsampling plus an extensive selection of DSP filters to suit individual taste and music choice. The network streaming functionality within Rossini Player is unparalleled in its processing power and jitter performance and currently runs at up to 24-bit, 384kS/s and DSD128, supporting all major lossless codecs, plus DSD in DoP format and native DSD.
      Comes with box