EXPIRED: FS: WATT PUPPY 7 ….. PIANO BLACK

Item: WATT PUPPY 7 ….. PIANO BLACK
Price: $9900 O.N.O.
Item Condition: NM ABSOLUTELY NO SCRATCHES.
Reason for selling: Surplus
Payment Method: bank transfer and COD upon pick up.
Extra Info:  

THESE PAIR IS AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN GET TO NEW CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the original owner of these pair of Watt Puppy 7 belongs to my second system and has only been used very rarely since the sale of the second system a few years ago. Was a keeper for emotional reason but have now retired and like to see if I can convert into cash. All tools, manual, boxes, bags and shipping crates are complete and well preserved.

I am not in the position to provide more photos other than those shown taken without moving the speakers as these things are heavy to move around. If you are able to view on site would be highly recommended and test them out while you are on site. No time waster please.

THE SEPARATE UNIT IN THEIR PERSPECTIVE CRATE IS MANAGABLE BUT THEY ARE VERY HEAVY A LOCAL PICK UP PREFERRED UNLESS YOU CAN ARRANGE FOR YOUR OWN COURIER OR SOMEONE TO PICK UP AS IT IS VERY HEAVY!! I AM OPEN TO DISCUSSING THE LOGISTICS PART OF IT.

As always donation will be made when sold.

If you are interested please PM me.

Pictures:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

grille1.JPG

• Like 8

Audiohifiaudio,

Thanks for the good words but there are lots out there very much better and costlier. This pair is absolutely value for money and hope that someone will take up the advantage on this sale!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...