SOLD: Great little system- Naim CD5i and Aktimate Mini + active speakers

SOLD

Item: Naim CD5i and Aktimate Mini+ speakers
Price: $795 for the lot
Item Condition:Excellent
Reason for selling:NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, will ship at buyers expense- but I dont have original packaging. 
Extra Info:

Great system and sound  for the study or small room- Just plug in and play. Speakers come with blue tooth unit so you can stream to them  from a digital source. Naim CD player provides excellent high quality CD replay to the speakers.

Speakers are in excellent condition and come with spare blue tooth units and remote. They do have some fine scratches on the top of each speaker- but very difficult to photograph.

CD player is in excellent condition- no marks or scratches. it is approx 6 years old and comes with its remote. 

Here is some advertising info on the speakers:

Aktimate Mini+ Powered Speakers-Audio System

This 2-way stereo pair of speakers includes a highly efficient 2 x 40 watt class D amplifier built into one speaker which powers that speaker and the other speaker by way of a speaker cable connected to it. An iPod dock is concealed on the top of the amplified speaker. It accepts iPod & iPhone devices. (version 5 and above must use an adapter, not included) & these devices will be charged while the Aktimate is in "on" status.

Besides the iPod/iPhone dock, there are other input connections as follows:

• 1 x stereo 3.5 mm analogue input socket
  • 2 pairs of stereo rca analogue inputs
  • 1 x iPod dock compatible bluetooth adapter. (plugs into iPod dock, supports A2DP & AVRCP profiles)

Input selection can be accessed via the stylish remote control or by a series of short presses on the volume/control knob. There are four input options, iPod, RCA 1, RCA 2, and 3.5mm stereo jack.

There is also a L/R rca stereo output that can be used to drive an active subwoofer (optional extra)

In addition to being able to use your iPod/iPhone, your AktiMate Mini+ speakers have 2 other types of inputs on the rear panel. The 2 x RCA inputs (L&R) are ideal for connecting a CD player, tuner, or other line level source. The AUX 3.5mm socket is ideal for connecting to a computer sound card, AirPort Express, or other type of MP3 player.

Although the Aktimate Mini+ is a flexible and attractively finished unit, it is important to appreciate that Aktimate has gone to considerable lengths to produce a system of outstanding sound reproduction. The success of this aim has been demonstrated time and time again as the various Aktimate models have enjoyed enthusiastic magazine and on-line reviews all over the world.

Please pm me for any further info.
Pictures:

IMG_2613.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2616.JPG

IMG_2617.JPG

IMG_2618.JPG

IMG_2619.JPG

IMG_2620.JPG

IMG_2621.JPG

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_2623.JPG

IMG_2624.JPG

• Like 1

Hi blybo,

At the moment I would like to sell them together- but can let you know if that changes.

Hi cityblue,

Happy to post to Hobart, but the speakers are very quite heavy for their size so would cost a bit (I think).

Hi Eskay. I also am interested mainly in the CD player as my venerable CD 3.5 has recently turned up its heals I am without a source. If you do decide to separate I would like to know. All the Best. Sean

7 minutes ago, daveo said:

Given the rrp of both components ($1800 cdp, $600 speakers), happy to put in 1/3 of the CDP cost for these speakers. So that would mean 200 speakers 600 cdp for the guys interested in the cdp. 

These conversations should be taken to PM with the Seller please.

You are speculating on a price for the individual items, and this rests solely with the OP to determine.

thanks

• Like 1