Do we have a Networking guru in the house?

On 03/09/2019 at 3:47 PM, markm1111 said:

I know I am piggybacking on an existing thread, but I have finally had enough. About 3 years ago I bought the following on the basis of advice from our IT manager at work:

HP V1810-24G v2 Switch
Ubiquiti Unifi AC UAP-AC x two
UniFi Security Gateway USG

It never got installed in the last house, as I didn't get around to it, and it hasn't been installed in the new house because.........I haven't got around to it! I share m,y office with my two daughters now, so we have some heavy wifi traffic in there. I really need to beef up our wifi. I also want the guest access, independent logon functionality to do some "access tailoring" for the family.

I have no idea when I will have the time to actually research and do this. So, can anyone recommend a tech who operates on the north shore of Sydney who they would recommend for an install?

Thanks in advance

If you're still in the market looking for someone, hit these guys up leapfrogmarket.com.au they are the best.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/10/2019 at 8:21 PM, Marc said:

Thanks mate - I actually only just got this going finally last weekend.
I can't actually really explain why or how - I just tried again and it started working!

Good to hear that you got it to work. 

On 15/10/2019 at 8:21 PM, Marc said:

Thanks mate - I actually only just got this going finally last weekend.
I can't actually really explain why or how - I just tried again and it started working!

Couldn't resist

375i6v.jpg

• Haha 1