Sign in to follow this  
craig.g

Relist. Price Drop. DEVIALET 120

Item: Devialet  Exxpert 120
Price: 3500
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Upgraded. No longer requried
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  I am selling my Devialet 120 as i have upgraded to a Devialet 200. I purchased the 120 in October 2018 and used it until December 2018.

It is in excellent condition and sounds beautiful. I purchased it from Len Wallis Audio, it was a trade in and had 1 previous owner, who looked after it very well, as i have. It comes with Remote, Manual, and all original packaging and boxes and can be shipped at buyers expense. This is a very good amp at a reasonable price. Please contact me for any further info.

Pictures:

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

Hi Martin, not as far as i know, i have never used a sub woofer so i am unsure.

I will try and find out and get back to you. 

Craig.

The sub-out or preamp out (same thing) is an optional extra (I had it fitted to my 120). 

If you scroll through the menus on the unit (using the remote) there should be something that says if it is installed or not. 

I’m not home at the moment so I can’t tell you exactly which menu it is under. Will have a look later 

Edited by Sir Sanders Zingmore

I'm using a REL subwoofer with my Devialet by connecting the high level output of the subwoofer to the speaker ends of the Devialet. I've read REL subwoofers are good in blending with speakers but any active subwoofer with high level (speaker level) output should be fine working with Devialet.

Another way like the previous owner said is to install the optional board which may not easy to find now. Last time I checked there is one store in US selling it for a few hundred dollars.

Yes thats one but my paradigm only have Rca inputs..
Looks like an awesome amp

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cyberkank
      Item: Focal Profile CC908 Centre Speaker
      Price: $650
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info:
      Excellent centre speakers.
      Sounds are typical of Focal sound, very detailed and  
      Will make a great choice for anyone wanting to upgrade their centre speakers for cinema or multi-channel music.

Features:
      - 3-way bass-reflex with coherent phase and constant energy.
      - Optimized fitting with Profile 908 and 918 in multichannel mode.
      - A sophisticated design for maximum performances and esthetic integration capability.
      - Bended multi-fold MDF cabinet for thoughness and optimal damping.
      - Al/Mg alloy inverted dome tweeter, Poron® surround, frequency response up to 30kHz, SACD and DVD-Audio compatibility.
      - "W" composite sandwich cone woofer.
      - 3“mid-range, ultra-compact with very low directivity.
      - OPC filtering for perfect phase alignment and optimal directivity. 

Technical specifications:
      Drivers: 1“ (25mm) Al/Mg inverted dome tweeter, 3“ (8cm) "W" cone midrange, 2 x 61/2“ (165mm) "W" cone woofer
      Frequency response (+/-3dB): 65Hz to 30.5kHz
      Sensitivity: 91dB
      Nom. impedance: 8Ω
      Maximum power handling: 150W
      Dimensions (HxWxD): 205 x 632 x 324mm 
      Net weight: 14.5kg

Photos: 

• By Jayden jablonski
      Item: Avant-garde Acoustic Duo's  
      Price: $12,000 ono
      Item Condition: good
      Reason for selling: moving 
      Extra Info:
       These are Amazing speakers  in good condition  , can be driven with low powered amplifiers . They come with the 225 subwoofers  , which were upgraded with Black gates in 2005 . I am selling them as i have to move to a smaller apartment  . They are for local pick up only from Sydney's inner west  . Cash on pick up .
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By russell66
      Item: Mirage 595i Floor Standing Speaker
      Price: $400.00
      Item Condition: Very Good - Recently refurbished by a Technician.
      Reason for selling: No Longer Needed
      Extra Info:
      This speaker is very unique in that it had four drivers in each, two firing forward and the same configuration firing backwards. It is cover with a sock. It's a very nice looking speaker, looks a bit like a solid column. 
      The drivers are all excellent having been recently refurbished.
      I believe Mirage are very underrated here in Aus and because of that you get a lot for your money.
      The sound is great, soundstage is and depth is very good, certainly producing plenty of detail. They work really well as front or rear speakers in a home cinema. (i have the centre speaker for sale too) With some toe in they centre the image very accurately. (which i find interesting given the more you toe them the more the back drivers face the opposite way, of course mirage know more about this than me and fortunately they have got this to work really well) I think more than anything the extra drivers help the speaker disappear, the image and space is really good. 
      Post is possible but will likely be pricey, local audition is in Kardinya.

• By blybo
      Item: 104 litre IceKool ice box
      Price: $180 $150 ono, RRP around $400
      Item Condition: signs of use but functionally perfect
      Reason for selling: too big for my needs
      Extra Info:
      Bought this direct from the manufacturer 15 years ago at a camping show. Brilliant lockable ice box and keeps ice for 3 to 5 days, much better than my 40litre Waeco one, but as we have a 90l fridge in our van, it's too big for our needs these days. Don't know why I didn't sell it 8 years ago when we got our van.

Can't remember what I paid but they currently want $350 for the 80l version

https://www.evakool.com.au/iceboxes/

They are still made exactly the same today, they just use a more modern clasp.

Photos: These photos are taken "as is" directly from storage in my warehouse without any attempt to clean it so it is a little dusty & grubby. I'll try and take some better shots

• By BenB19
      Item: EMOTIVA CD Player ERC -3 GEN 2
      Price: $699
      Item Condition: As New
      Reason for selling: Downsizing
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, 
      Extra Info:
      CD PLAYER ERC -3 GEN 2 SELL $699 - (COST $1000) SO NO OFFERS

AS NEW

Superb quality system
      CD player is audio file quality D
      Purchased brand new (on sale) 13/7/2018

Full manufacturer warranty 3 YEARS
      from Eastwood Hi Fi Sydney
      All invoices and paperwork included as well as manuals and boxes

Happy to post at buyers cost.