Relist. Price Drop. DEVIALET 120

Item: Devialet  Exxpert 120
Price: 3500
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Upgraded. No longer requried
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  I am selling my Devialet 120 as i have upgraded to a Devialet 200. I purchased the 120 in October 2018 and used it until December 2018.

It is in excellent condition and sounds beautiful. I purchased it from Len Wallis Audio, it was a trade in and had 1 previous owner, who looked after it very well, as i have. It comes with Remote, Manual, and all original packaging and boxes and can be shipped at buyers expense. This is a very good amp at a reasonable price. Please contact me for any further info.

Pictures:

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

• Volunteer

The sub-out or preamp out (same thing) is an optional extra (I had it fitted to my 120). 

If you scroll through the menus on the unit (using the remote) there should be something that says if it is installed or not. 

I’m not home at the moment so I can’t tell you exactly which menu it is under. Will have a look later 

Edited by Sir Sanders Zingmore
  • Like 1

I'm using a REL subwoofer with my Devialet by connecting the high level output of the subwoofer to the speaker ends of the Devialet. I've read REL subwoofers are good in blending with speakers but any active subwoofer with high level (speaker level) output should be fine working with Devialet.

Another way like the previous owner said is to install the optional board which may not easy to find now. Last time I checked there is one store in US selling it for a few hundred dollars.