Where to from ETI Q500?

I've got the itch to try some new RCA interconnects and possibly speaker cables. I'm using ETI Q500 for both currently. If you've used ETIs and moved on to something you prefer, what was it and why do you think your new cables are better?

I went from the same cable as you now have and bought some Aurealis Litz speaker and IC cables.

To say it was a revelation would be a serious understatement. There was/is detail ( without being in your face or tiring ), depth, texture, tone and bass, yet so natural and balanced it was a cohesive whole.

I have tried and used hundreds of cables over the years in all price categories with 2-4 figure price tags ans the Litz cables from Geoff win hands down on a performance-to -cost ratio and Geoff will let you have a home trial with zero obligation.

I am no shill and I have no connection to the business in any way whatsoever, but Geoff is one of the best people you could ever deal with and I am just a very satisfied customer.

He does have a website---just google  Aurealis Audio and you will find it.

I don't do many endorsements or recommendations at all but this wire is outstanding.

• Like 3

Plus 1 on aurealis , ive used a number of his i/c and speaker cables. All.have been good and one in particular (hg speaker) was very good. Nice guy to deal with and doesnt over sell his stuff either 

Older ETI Cables are very overrated IMHO. The new ETI terminations (RCA, XLR, banana and spades) are outstanding now tho.   Geoff makes a much better cable.   You won’t be disappointed    

Edited by Bill125812

• 3 weeks later...