Sign in to follow this  
Jabz10

Sony VPL-VW520ES 4K SXRD Projector

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lordvader82
      Item Condition: Lightly used Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Reservoir State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: No longer used Further information: 
      I purchased this player while saving up for a meatier 4k player. So I no longer need this
      Lightly used. Resonable offers considered.

Photos:

• By cr1key
      Item Condition: Used, in excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Mentone State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade to newer Epson model Further information: 
      Excellent 1080p 3D capable projector with THX certified display modes. Originally purchased on a group buy here. Served me well but have upgraded to a recent Epson model.

Only 846 hours on an Epson lamp. Non-smoking home.

Original box, remote control, power cable and CD with manual. I'll throw in a bonus 10m HDMI cable if you require it.

Specs and manual
      Throw calculator

Photos:

• By mugwampjism
      Item Condition: Excellent Used condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Sydney City and Blue Mountains State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT preferred, PayPal, In-person cash Reason for selling: A lethal case of Upgraditis Further information: Same applies here as for the DAP I have for sale.
      I purchased this to accompany a pair of low sensitivity cans that I owned briefly
      Then I putnit back in its box and didn't need it anymore.
      Battery has been stored thoughtfully.
      No scratches or signs of wear.
      The rubber pads and straps are unused and included, as is all cables documents and box

With regards to the power this little guy provides, it is absolutely impressive, and a pleasure to use. Way too much power. No noise. Nice tonality. And I wish all my mini-jacks were 4.4mm. 2.5mm seems.. small, after this guy.

Postage $15 including insurance.

10% discount right off the bat if you buy two of my items for sale.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By mugwampjism
      Item Condition: Excellent Used condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT preferred, PayPal, In-person cash Reason for selling: Upgraditis! Help! Further information:
      I have had this for over a year. I purchased it on a trip to Melbourne at JB hi-fi, and I also used it for a resort trip to Fiji. Otherwise, it has been sitting in its box at 50% charge, ready for duty.
      It's in great condition - I have always been careful with my devices, my wife would roll her eyes and interject "fastidious", as if I'm the wierdo..
      It has never missed a beat, as you would expect from a Sony device, the battery is still in great condition, and I can safely pass it on to a new owner with no worries about performance or quality. Comes with a rubber armour case, black, and all the cables and paraphernalia. I am happy to send this to you, express post, for $15. Also selling a Sony Pha-2a portable amp on another listing.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.