Sign in to follow this  
three bob note

Anyone selling jitterbug in NZ?

I'm trying to get my hands on an audioquest jitterbug and would prefer to purchase in NZ if possible.

Does anyone know if it's being carried by an NZ retailer yet?

Cheers - they didn't have a price up last time I looked. Will order one soon and let you know if it's really as good as the hype suggests :)

Well it turned up today. It's very impressive - I'd assumed because my dac supplies its own usb power that filtering wouldn't make a really big difference but I've got more bass, more soundstage, better tone and much much smoother HF. Highly recommended.

Mine arrived yeterday, too.

Didn't get a chance to really listen last night but initially I thought i-tunes sounded a tad smoother but the pace had gone slightly so I decided to just use it in the spare USB port for now until I can really get my ears into it and fire up Amarra.

But given all the positive vibes around this thing, it must be doing something right...?

I suspect the ancient desktop machine I converted to a vortexbox is part of the reason this has been such a successful tweak for me. Kinda feel a bit silly for taking the budget avenue on my server/player for so long now. I might have to reconsider building a proper server...