Auckland Record Fair 14 March

I'm not in any way associated with this but went to the last one in October and had an enjoyable day so think it's worth supporting and promoting here. All the details are on eventfinda.

I do however have a motive behind this thread as I may not have the means of getting there from Hamilton on the day so if there were someone here from Hamilton that was interested in going and could give me a lift that would be awesome. Happy to pay for petrol/dozen beers and shout a couple of albums there.

http://www.eventfinder.co.nz/2015/auckland-record-collectors-vinyl-fair/auckland/freemans-bay

Link for anyone interested.

Owen, still time for you to go as it's on the 14th.

Last one in October was good with 30-40 stall holders. Some were dealers or had dealer prices. The majority of sellers had interesting stuff at good prices ($8-15) and there definitely were bargains to be had in the $2-5 range, these sellers looked to have sold quite a bit by the end. There was a particularly good selection of jazz.

I didn't see very much high end or rare stuff but there wasn't the Sound of Music/Easy Listening/Op shop dregs either.

From memory I got about 30-40 albums. The food on sale there was great too.