Sign in to follow this  
michaelw

What are you listening to, right now? 2014

Can someone tell me how you create a new thread or topic? My question explains why I'm posting this here.

Genesis "Trick of the Tail" - recently downloaded some of their remasters, pretty good too. Quality flac's.

Can someone tell me how you create a new thread or topic? My question explains why I’m posting this here.

To create a new topic:

Go up one level (in this case "Music") and scroll down to end of page. There you will find area for creating a new topic.

Papir - IIII~Vinyl. One for Floyd fans to check out.

Jason Isbell - Southeastern~CD. Excellent album it should have been my number 1 album for last year!

An eight hour long iTunes playlist of cover versions while washing the walls and ceiling prior to painting. Currently Ruby Baby by Donald Fagan, first a hit for The Drifters in 1956.

Doug Paisley, strong feelings, LP

Is it good?

I'm a fan of Mr Paisley so I may be biased, but yes it's good. A bit more country and rocking ( only slightly ) than his previous stuff. Some very fine duet singing on some tracks and his usual grainy melodic voice well recorded and mixed.

I’m a fan of Mr Paisley so I may be biased, but yes it’s good. A bit more country and rocking ( only slightly ) than his previous stuff. Some very fine duet singing on some tracks and his usual grainy melodic voice well recorded and mixed.

Ok cheers I will pick it up.

Hey Luis, how are you liking the new Wild Beasts album? I got the digital release, and the two single releases (wanderlust and sweet spot) are still the standout moments but that might be recognition at this stage. liking it more than smother at a casual listen though.

Hey Luis, how are you liking the new Wild Beasts album? I got the digital release, and the two single releases (wanderlust and sweet spot) are still the standout moments but that might be recognition at this stage. liking it more than smother at a casual listen though.

After a couple of plays I'm getting into it. It's quite dense so I think it'll take a while to fully appreciate. I like a lot of the synth sounds, and there's some great motorik drumming too.

Afternoon off... so

Last :The Asteroids Galaxy Tour: Fruit  on silver

Current: Fun: Some nights, silver disc

Next: Lorde: Pure Heroine: Vinyl....

High Hopes - Springsteen on Vinyl. Fantastic stuff!

Right now,  Lorde - Pure Heroine streaming over Spotify premium.   Not a bad album, a couple of tracks I may have to revisit, but will likely end up in the collection on CD or Vinyl.