What are you listening to, right now? 2014

michaelw

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me how you create a new thread or topic? My question explains why I’m posting this here.

To create a new topic:

Go up one level (in this case "Music") and scroll down to end of page. There you will find area for creating a new topic.

An eight hour long iTunes playlist of cover versions while washing the walls and ceiling prior to painting. Currently Ruby Baby by Donald Fagan, first a hit for The Drifters in 1956.

I’m a fan of Mr Paisley so I may be biased, but yes it’s good. A bit more country and rocking ( only slightly ) than his previous stuff. Some very fine duet singing on some tracks and his usual grainy melodic voice well recorded and mixed.

Ok cheers I will pick it up.

Hey Luis, how are you liking the new Wild Beasts album? I got the digital release, and the two single releases (wanderlust and sweet spot) are still the standout moments but that might be recognition at this stage. liking it more than smother at a casual listen though.

Hey Luis, how are you liking the new Wild Beasts album? I got the digital release, and the two single releases (wanderlust and sweet spot) are still the standout moments but that might be recognition at this stage. liking it more than smother at a casual listen though.

After a couple of plays I'm getting into it. It's quite dense so I think it'll take a while to fully appreciate. I like a lot of the synth sounds, and there's some great motorik drumming too.