Sign in to follow this  
Beeman

Hart Evo 1 Loudspeakers for sale

Hart Evo 1 Loudspeakers for sale. This is a chance to own a truly exceptional loudspeaker system. The Hart Evo 1 is the current model and retails for over 14,000.00 Pounds not counting freight & GST.

They are operationally prefect with a couple of minor edge dings that are not visible from the listening position. These babies play anything that you can throw at them from delicate acoustic to electronica. They are incredibly easy to drive I have used 6 watt 300b's through to 200 watt ASL Hurricanes to fantastic effect. Talking to David Hart he said they are rated up to 700 watts. The reason they are easy si you are only powering the Tannoy tops the bass is handled by a quality 500 watt plate amp & 8 x bass speakers that go down to 16hz. They are a tweakers dream with many different configurations possible, for me though they sounded so good on set up I have not seen the need to move them.

Asking $6,500.00 ono could be interested in trading on a quality SS amp

http://www.hartaudio.com/Loudspeakers/Hart+EVO-1+Dual+Monitor+Loudspeakers+%22Active+Bass%22.html

191727=12875-Hearts.jpg

http://www.crowthornetubes.com/evo1.htm

Very nice.

JBL 4435 on their way to you perhaps?

Do the Harts c/w speaker grills?

And shipping boxes?

Yes the black panels you see against the back wall are the magnet attached grills. They look very smart too. Sorry no boxes but I can buy some to fit?

Crazy monster double 15" beasts on there way - well maybe :rolleyes:

Of course these are not just any old Tannoy 12". Hart strip them & install silver voice coils & larger Alnico magnets on the tweeter. Even sweeter......

Traveling to Welly with a furniture trailer this weekend - get in quick free delivery :D

beeman

Thinking seriously....

Can't make it to Welly's though :(

Can you please post a pix of the amp pack and the controls etc?

Hi Tinnitus - PM sent

Go for it GT!

That seems like an incredibly good price.

SOLD to the good man taking advantage of the free delivery - thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By missmurphy
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cronulla State: New South Wales Payment Method: Eft cash PayPal Reason for selling: Got another roll This is one of the best flowing solders I have used!
      made in Australia, not China 
      many times I have struggled to get solder to flow properly, this is every bit as good as kester and other top brands, I also use cardas and WBT, THIS IS HANDS DOWN AS GOOD
      im selling as I have another roll, I think 20 kg of solder is optimistic for my projects, so am letting one go

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By missmurphy
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cronulla State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash or eft PayPal Reason for selling: Made my cables You are looking at the plugs to build two pairs of super high end rca cables
      the WBT system uses crimps instead of solder, I used duelund  and cardas to make mine, the crimping tool is beautiful to use!
      just add some wire and make a pair of the finest cables 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By cafe67
      Item Condition: Like grandma drove it Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Morley State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, direct deposit Reason for selling: Trying Nordost Further information:

Aurealis R3i CuL t/t phono .75cm but might be .80cm - rrp $350 
       , bought direct from Aurealis Audio 

RCA at both ends, I thought this as a turntable connection so comes with a ground cable, but can be used for other sources or pre amps. 

have the box.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By nzcuriousgeorge
      Item Condition: Used - Very Good Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Auckland State: New Zealand Payment Method: EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR - Not suitable for my turntable Further information: Totem Acoustic Tribe On-Wall Speakers  *** WITHDRAWN FROM SALE ***

2 x Tribe I 
      1 x Tribe II 

Satin black colour. Used as Left/Centre/Right speakers for home theatre. 

Current RRP over $4,000.  

In very good condition, Tribe 2 is missing removable Totem badge (see photos) and slight nick in paint. Magnetic speaker grille and wall mounting hardware included (see photos). 

Original boxes for packaging (one box is slightly damaged).   These have been in storage for a few years so they need to go to a new home.

For review see, https://hometheaterreview.com/totem-acoustic-tribe-i-tribe-ii-storm-reviewed/ 

For more information see, https://totemacoustic.com/categorie-produit/architectural-custominstallation/on-wall/

Packaged and ready to ship, shipping costs (est):
      Australia $240
      NZ - North Island $90
      NZ - South Island $190

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  Japanese press with no OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ