Anyone know anything about these?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/electronics-photography/home-audio/vintage/auction-631726155.htm

I would have thought they'd make a good little project for someone but they've sat for months?

Being that I briefly considered them for myself (there's no learning quite like jumping in the deep end!?) what am I missing here?

not so sure about the modern curcuit. I have not heard these but the late 50's Trimax studio amps I have been using lately are fantastic & coincidently now surplus to requirements heathan ;) but you really shold get back to work first :P

beeman;188593 wrote:
the late 50's Trimax studio amps I have been using lately are fantastic & coincidently now surplus to requirements heathan
;)
but you really shold get back to work first
:P

I seem to recall you posting pics which got me a little excited ...in fact, your gear from an aesthetic standpoint alone seems to tick my boxes... But considering my employment status, dwindling balance and after yesterday's purchase - I will have most definately have to wait...

What have they been ousted by, BTW?

neil;188640 wrote:
if someone is looking for a cheap tube integrated, a friend of mine is moving to Brazil and he has tasked me with selling his stuff... I'll put up a list in the next few days.

Anything saucy?

neil;188665 wrote:
Just some bits and pieces.. I'll be clearing out some stuff I have too, since its spring. Its a nice little Yarland amp actually, pretty new, I'm picking it up on the weekend so I'll know the model then.

If you happen to have any more 12AU7s... another one of mine seems to have just sharted itself.... :(