sonus fabers - I want!

Boys , I can help. I have a supply of teste-substitutes which I often dish out at work. Really designed so that fellas without any can get used to the feeling of having something dangling in their man-sacks.Ok , they're marbles.

Lads , GROW SOME ;)

You like , you bid , you win , you take home , you enjoy.End.Of.Story.

webbed;162221 wrote:
Rocky Mountain Oysters are said to be quite a delicacy. Newbie, your Avatar resembles a spinning, splicing, rotary castration machine and it's giving me jeebies.

I bet that sub could move some air.

The soundburger is no less slicing than the rpm5!

And lambs balls are quite tasty indeed.

KevinO;162200 wrote:
Boys , I can help. I have a supply of teste-substitutes which I often dish out at work. Really designed so that fellas without any can get used to the feeling of having something dangling in their man-sacks.Ok , they're marbles.

Lads , GROW SOME
;)

You like , you bid , you win , you take home , you enjoy.End.Of.Story.

Prosthetic balls are amazingly real, nothing like marbles. More like kiwifruit! :-)

You take home, you enjoy. Story continues...

Story never ends, story goes on and on and on, story finally ends in either speakers reappearing for sale & both frank and beans need reattaching!

Or I'm intact but the bank manager now has sole rights to my balls :-)

These are actually the SF speakers that I would love to have, of all the SF's. They image better than the larger Strads in my opinion, and are, well, just a lot more speaker than the Guarneri's which do not suit my style of listening nor room size.

Still, I am in no hurry to rush out and buy these, I am very happy with that I have, even though it would be cash neutral, at worst.