I have an excellent condition Mac Mini 2010 for sale, specification as follows:

2.54 GHz Intel Core 2, 3MB L2 cache

4GB DDR3 SDRAM

320GB HD

8 x Superdrive

GeForce 9400M, 256MB shared DDR3

Mini DVI - DVI cable included

OSX (10.6.2) + iLife

I have installed Amarra Junior and was using as my music server until buying a Hackintosh from Antiopodes in Feb this year.

It was fantastic as a server, so compact and everything just worked, control via Ipod touch / Ipad with all my music on external HDD. I haven't owned a CD player for well over 6 months now!

I got the 2010 model as this had the external PSU, which was recommended as the newer model has internal PSU which potentially adds noise. Also, Amarra needs 4GB RAM to run and the comparable new model only had 2GB at the time.

Amarra Junior is the no-frills version of Amarra and is a good step up from Itunes.

The (much more expensive) Hackintosh is certainly better in my system, but I was very happy with the mini until I tried the Hack. Still can't beat the Mac's diminuitive form factor!

Cost me $1328 for the Mac from Harvery Normans on 16 Oct 2010 (I have the receipt), around $120 for Amarra ($95 US at the time).

I'd like to get $800 for it, and quite happy to demo at my place (out West) for keen buyers. Once you've experienced the convenience of Ipad control of your entire music collection, there's no looking back!

Send me a PM if you're interested, or ask any questions on here.

I'd really like to sell to someone on here to use as music server, rather than go over to Trademe.

• 3 weeks later...