Low reserve Perreaux 350P

Ooh, the person who asked the first question could have got it for a song had they asked the seller to change the opening bid to a buy now price. Going by the sellers reply, they would have done it.

too_tall;151345 wrote:
I actually know who got it, and no, its not me... a bargain, to be sure. Lesson to the unwise - let auctions run.

Withdrawn, as sold with some other pretense outside of TradeMe?

That's not fair, or within TradeMe rules.

Too-tall, chastise the buggers for that! :-)

IEASTI;151359 wrote:
so who actually got it? the guy the asked the first question?!

Looks that way, as they were the leading bidder & posted their phone number in the questions, which has since been removed.

A reasonable price is in excess of $3750 I would say - depending on condition and state of repair of course. I think that a member sold one through the forums several months ago for around that money ( was asking around $4K I think ) and I believe that Neil Young's one sold for over $4K last year?

Feel sorry for the newbie guy who had bid the reserve price. A bargain for the guy who undercut him...even though it was a bit underhanded. Was trying to figure out how he contacted him???? only to see that the offending question with phone details was removed???. :confused: