Illiteracy on TM

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ilikecrumpets;136520 wrote:
Not really illiteracy, but more like bare-faced BS.

Innovations abound with the product offered on this auction, including the worlds first implementation of HDMI in a projector screen. Words fail...

This auction makes me sick....

Ilikecrumpets;136811 wrote:
The sucker also has a Kirby vacuum cleaner for sale. Watch out for his auctions for the Powerwave, Ab Circle Pro and Pyramid Power 'electrocution' fitness device :rolleyes:

My Mum got done by Kirby a few years ago in Chch - 3 salespeople (2 guys & 1 girl) came to her door and she let them in and they just would not leave her house until she signed up for a vacuum - they were there for nearly 2 hours apparently! Bastards! She was about 72 at the time! F**king scum of the earth! $2,500 on hp for a friggin vaccum for an old lady living in a 2 bedroom unit! She didn't even have room to store it anywhere when she got it... :mad:

Well, a friend of mine was foolish enough to buy a Marc Vincent setup, and my god it sounds terrible. No crossovers in the speakers AT ALL!

I posted this on the tardme auction mentioned...

A mate was foolish to buy into this Vincent rubbish, an RRP of 1/30th what your claiming would be a rip off, the RRP your claiming is total rubbish and no one would ever contemplate trying to sell this junk for that much, let alone actually find someone gullible enough to spend that! Why dont you sell it honestly as very budget, low quality gear that comes out of a factory in China that makes thousands of units with different names on them for faceless online sellers who dont have morals"

Wonder if I might get a warning for this? :P

mycenius;137311 wrote:
Someone give the latest top-bidder a heads up too?

If they are silly enough to believe everything they read, maybe they deserve a date Marc Vincent. There's no way I would hand over $100 without knowing what I am buying.

too_tall;137016 wrote:
Well, a friend of mine was foolish enough to buy a Marc Vincent setup, and my god it sounds terrible. No crossovers in the speakers AT ALL!

I posted this on the tardme auction mentioned...

A mate was foolish to buy into this Vincent rubbish, an RRP of 1/30th what your claiming would be a rip off, the RRP your claiming is total rubbish and no one would ever contemplate trying to sell this junk for that much, let alone actually find someone gullible enough to spend that! Why dont you sell it honestly as very budget, low quality gear that comes out of a factory in China that makes thousands of units with different names on them for faceless online sellers who dont have morals"

Wonder if I might get a warning for this?
:P

Probably only if the seller wants to make something of it :rolleyes:..

but with retardme officialdom you never know... ;)

You'd have to ask yourself why anyone is bidding on an auction with that many unanswered questions... Surely alarm bells must ring for potential bidders when the seller isn't making any effort to answer them (and therefore disclose what they are)? :rolleyes:

Ilikecrumpets;137734 wrote:
Progamme/Satebliite/Controll/Receviver/video Cabes and Speakers Cables.

Oh well, at least he could spell M..c Vin...t correctly.

Sigh.

Hehehe...

"Made of Italian Masterpieces"

Does that mean I'll find part of da Vinci's Mona Lisa inside it somewhere - inside the plastic speaker housings perhaps...? :rolleyes: ;)