• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Ono;132054 wrote:
This guy just doesnt get it.

From some of the comments you might be a bit presumptuous assuming the trader is a "he". Though clearly the person was asleep in the "How to Successfully Trade" lesson and perhaps back of the queue when mental health medications were handed out.

minimoke;132058 wrote:
From some of the comments you might be a bit presumptuous assuming the trader is a "he". Though clearly the person was asleep in the "How to Successfully Trade" lesson and perhaps back of the queue when mental health medications were handed out.

Absolutely.I thought that after Id Posted.Apologys to all .

The trader may be working on the assumption that someone further back in the queue(for medication)may have 250k and be an old timey C&W fan.Still pure gold

His/Her third attempt (price dropped again to $200k) didn't last long:

Trade Me [mailer@trademe.co.nz]

Hi Jonathan,

The auction for "Big Record Collection For Sale", which is on your watchlist, has been withdrawn by Trade Me customer support as it breached our terms and conditions.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

Trade me Support

http://www.trademe.co.nz/

Well there's my weekend amusement gone!

The more likely explanation is that the seller is having fun winding up a lot of collectors who the seller has rightly guessed can not help themselves but ask questions about such an auction. More plausible than that this individual is genuine and actually thought someone would bid, and that this individual would continue to answer the questions.