Another Marc Vincent bulls##t story - but entertaining nonetheless

I couldn't help it, I've just posted this comment.

"Fantastic speakers! I share your pain, I live with my elderly Granny and bought these, one play of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture and she darn wet the bed! So I packed 'em up and sold them, wish I hadn't but that's women for you eh!!"

;)

T110;132114 wrote:
Check this one out. Have a read of the amps back panel. DEVEIOPED IN ITALY:D

Is it just me, or does that amp not have any digital inputs, nor any multi-channel inputs.....

Stereo only. Still it's got a DTS 7.1 prosound II processor to spread the love out to 7 speakers. Absolute bargain at that price.

nixon76;132204 wrote:
Is it just me, or does that amp not have any digital inputs, nor any multi-channel inputs.....

Stereo only. Still it's got a DTS 7.1 prosound II processor to spread the love out to 7 speakers. Absolute bargain at that price.

Perhaps so they dont have to pay any royalites to Dolby Industries.

That way they can put more money into getting that 3000W hit.

• 4 weeks later...

Here we go again

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics-photography/Home-audio/Home-theatre/auction-322571086.htm

Im selling a Brand New Marc Vincent Audio Sound System. This will come to you in the original box. These are roughly going now in stores for around $5500. This is the top of the range when it comes to good sound. This system is what you find in a very expensive house inbuilt

Tempted to ask just what stores in NZ are retailing these... I would love to have a listen.

Website seems to be 'working' again (it wasnt last time I tried).

Damocles;134733 wrote:
Tempted to ask just what stores in NZ are retailing these... I would love to have a listen.

They are literally white van jobs. A guy at work was offered some out of a white van. $800 down from $3000 (or was that $6000?). When he was told he didn't have $800 the seller said "Heard of a ATM, bro?"