Post Pictures Of Your Headphone Setup

19 minutes ago, Kaynin said:

Some decent gear in the background too...  ;)

Thank you. It's my humble system :) and it's not quite finished yet. The midrange drivers for the tower speakers are still with Len Wallis and the Denon TT and Sherwood and Denon HT receivers on the left next to the TV will be gone by the time I finish with my lounge setup. Main gear is on the right rack with Rega RP8, Auralic Aries Mini, an old Redgum RGi120 on loan for audition and the Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP. Headphones system are in the study and comprise Yggdrasil, Ragnarok and Euforia with all my headphones.

20171007_130934.jpg

Edited by Odyssey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Odyssey said:

Thank you. It's my humble system :) and it's not quite finished yet. The midrange drivers for the tower speakers are still with Len Wallis and the Denon TT and Sherwood and Denon HT receivers on the left next to the TV will be gone by the time I finish with my lounge setup. Main gear is on the right rack with Rega RP8, Auralic Aries Mini, an old Redgum RGi120 on loan for audition and the Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP. Headphones system are the in the study and comprise Yggdrasil, Ragnarok and Euforia with all my headphones.

20171007_130934.jpg

Nice taste @Odyssey an excellent level no matter which room you're in!

yep for 20 bucks unbelievable, as I said, in terms of soundstage and imaging I haven't heard better in ear phones, you can find more accurate and precise phones but these little suckers are overall somehow fun to listen [emoji4]
Just wondering how long is the cord on these OEM's?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My rig at work is a revelation, picked up a pair of LCD i4's and running the following system chain:

Dell XPS 13 + 2TB External HDD > Roon + LCDi4 preset + up-sampling to DSD128 > AQ Jitterbug > USB Regen + LPS1 > Chord Hugo2 > LCDi4

I'm still coming to terms with the fidelity/resolution of this system. It's within touching distance of my Chord DAVE + Abyss system at home, perhaps with a less sound stage width and low frequency extension/slam. 

Stunned in a very good way!

IMG_20171218_194751.jpg

• Like 3

My rig at work is a revelation, picked up a pair of LCD i4's and running the following system chain:

Dell XPS 13 + 2TB External HDD > Roon + LCDi4 preset + up-sampling to DSD128 > AQ Jitterbug > USB Regen + LPS1 > Chord Hugo2 > LCDi4

I'm still coming to terms with the fidelity/resolution of this system. It's within touching distance of my Chord DAVE + Abyss system at home, perhaps with a less sound stage width and low frequency extension/slam. 

IMG_20171218_194751.thumb.jpg.13873b80aa80a0a7470bd4f0f736cb12.jpg

I wouldn’t get any work done with that fantastic setup! I’d listen to music all day and be lost.

And your work setup puts most home setups to shame.
  • Like 1

IMG_20171218_194751.thumb.jpg.13873b80aa80a0a7470bd4f0f736cb12.jpg
Love those Audeze IEMs.!

On 12/26/2017 at 12:36 PM, Odyssey said:

Boxing Day listening session with HD800, ZMF Eikon, Atticus and Audeze LCD-2f with Glenn Super 9 OTL amp, Ragnarok and La Figaro 339.

20171226_101621_Fotor.jpg

Wow!

I am looking at the Yggdrasil > Ragnarok setup myself, currently running my HD850S through a Jot w/DAC. Would you see any value in getting the Ygg and just using the Jot as the Amp, or would I need both to get the real benefit.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[mention=151547]Raffinator[/mention] & [mention=143254]DMax[/mention] - Thanks fellas! I'm still coming to terms with having access to this level of sound quality at work. Given I regularly nudge 60 hours a week at work it's probably the most pragmatic "investment" I've made to date (if that's not audiophile logic I don't know what is)! 
Yeah I was very amazed with the sound quality that comes out from them. Such great quality and bass from a pair of IEMs. Almost like listening to my lcd3 but without the weight lol

3 hours ago, thestefster said:

Wow!

I am looking at the Yggdrasil > Ragnarok setup myself, currently running my HD850S through a Jot w/DAC. Would you see any value in getting the Ygg and just using the Jot as the Amp, or would I need both to get the real benefit.

Yggdrasil will make a big difference even with Jot. I like it with Glenn's OTL amp which I'm using now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, dwayne said:

Looks good fijam hows the Myryad settliing in? What phones are u running?

@figjam

The Myryad is a good amp. Very pleased with it as a 'mid-fi' solution. I am using Fostex TH-X00 and Sennheiser HD650 headphones with this setup. Source player is a Sony HAP-S1.