naim CD5x worth it?

If someone has put a bid on and the goods are withdrawn then you should be annoyed, but if something is pulled pre-bidding then I would be far less disturbed.

Always interesting seeing how many watchers your auctions have, and how few of them actually bid.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King Size;124322 wrote:
Ernie, methinks you are missing the point of my post.

If the seller is prepared to increase the price of an item four fold to simply hedge their bets and not lose $3, I will approach them with caution.

A fairly logical approach to take in my opinion.

That's a fair inference, but still inference. I guess the parties concerned, should be concerned. :)

All interesting perspectives, and I guess I should have called directly. But this forum is called "TradeMe Auctions" so I assumed I could safely vent my spleen here (so to speak). On the plus side, I have just picked up a very nice Meridian 507 CD player off TradeMe for a very cheap $1051 so in many ways I am glad that I was unable to pursue the Naim. I am sure it won't drag me too far away from the Koetsu, but it will be nice to have a viable digital source in the system again.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, Tim1. Just don't be surprised when others have different opinions to yourself and also feel entitled to them.