Sign in to follow this  
Shane Hanify

And tonight's tradme entertainment award goes to ...

Guest Guest

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

:)

Of course the spelling award doesn't go to me. The header of course should have been trademe.

Cheers, Shane.

How cool...! He speaks Yoda "Seller Comment: A FREIND OFF HANDS ARE WE, LOL 3:57 pm, Tue 20 Apr "

Who would want to deal with that !Also note that a defamation suit might be an option .His comment on his profile is what comes around goes around .yea right !

Hey Low Orbit, you'd be the LOSSER that's caused the running up the the views. He's reporting you to TradeMe. Watchout!!

LOL

(seems the auctioneers favourite saying)

:D:D

Low Orbit;121162 wrote:

I laughed
:D

Cheers, Shane.

:D:D:D, so it confirmed, Hillbillie's emanated from Christchurch.. some are still there :P

His other auctions are equally as entertaining.. obvioulsy just a car wrecker, otherwise I would have to consider selling my Jag so as to NOT be guilty by association......;)

I'll get blacklisted now, for viewing and not buying...:rolleyes:

Careful Nak. Them hills haves eyes. And ears. You might find yourself in a stew or a pickle if you are not careful. Or worse. Remember Deliverance.

Ernie;121198 wrote:
Careful Nak. Them hills haves eyes. And ears. You might find yourself in a stew or a pickle if you are not careful. Or worse. Remember Deliverance.

Yes, but I try and speak the Queen's english, so there is a good chance they have no idea as to what I am referring :P

Is that free deliverance?... half a dozen deep fried possum legs and a dozen crawdad's to go thankee

PS: I have family in ChCh... they do not appear to have been bitten yet.. for Mainlanders they ARE relatively normal..:D

Guest Guest

Heh heh. 1227 views! Losser! (sic)

This isn't entertainment, this guy is an idiot.

For someone who claims to be busy, he certainly wastes a sh*tload of time responding to imaginary questions... in his head?

nixon76;121185 wrote:
Hey Low Orbit, you'd be the LOSSER that's caused the running up the the views. He's reporting you to TradeMe. Watchout!!

LOL

(seems the auctioneers favourite saying)

Hahahaha :D Good thing I wasn't logged in when I first viewed it then.

Nak-Mad;121187 wrote:
:D:D, so it confirmed, Hillbillie's emanated from Christchurch.. some are still there
:P

His other auctions are equally as entertaining.. obvioulsy just a car wrecker, otherwise I would have to consider selling my Jag so as to NOT be guilty by association......
;)

I'll get blacklisted now, for viewing and not buying...:rolleyes:

Really? I'll have to pop by and have a look. Comments on this one got a bit er entertaining. PS not everyone in ChCh is a hillbilly. Although my hair would disagree with me right now.

sirAndy;121217 wrote:
Heh heh. 1227 views! Losser! (sic)

Oops I broke him. And the start price bizarrely went up to $660.

Ah well, was fun while it lasted. I did google the model # just for fun and got absolutely nowhere.

Cheers, Shane.

Guest Guest

"What goes around, comes around".

:rolleyes:

I shall now quote from the Book of Moron:

HI MORON, SAY SILLY THINGS, ON YOUR OWN AUCTION DICKHEAD, BYE THE WAY GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND WORK OUT, WERE WELLINGTON, AND CHRISTCHURCH ARE, PICK UP ONLY , TOSSER, YOU ALSO JOIN THE DICKHEAD CLUB, CALLED, BLACKLIST, GOT A WHITE COAT HERE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT, TELL ME WHEN DID THEY LET, YOU OUT, LOL, ?????????????

Amen.

Guest Guest

"LOL" = Losser On the Loose ?

Ilikecrumpets;121314 wrote:
Check out his profile pic - it's a Gerbil.

:mad: Sir, I must protest on behalf of all Gerbil's globally...we are a smart , intelligent and cute looking little Rodents...with a good grasp on the English language, and are fully housetrained from birth.... THAT looks like a Chinchilla... which are scatterbrained and known to piss on you as soon as look at you...