Blu Ray Discs Bargains thread - please list them as you find them

Hmmm, the payment is pending on my credit card account and I initially saw the gift card appear in MY VOUCHERS on amazonlocal, but now MY VOUCHERS is empty and I have still nto received the email confirmation. Either something has gone awry or there's a backlog....

Will wait and see (wish I'd written down the order number before refreshing MY VOUCHERS...)

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grabbed one too .... I'm not sure anyone should drag Thier feet applying it to their account though? The expiry date was 24 hours on mine, so I jumped into Amazon and applied it toot sweet in case.

Hmmm... I don't need to apply mine? I just got an email saying that it's confirmed and ready to print and when I go to "My Vouchers" I don't see anything about applying it...

Hmmm... I don't need to apply mine? I just got an email saying that it's confirmed and ready to print and when I go to "My Vouchers" I don't see anything about applying it...

Did you notice an expirey date? that is why i logged into Amazon and applied mine as the expirey date was the same day.

Edited by Guest

Did you notice an expirey date? that is why i logged into Amazon and applied mine.

Nope, mine actually says "No expiry"

It wouldn't have mattered anyway as I was going to use it last night, but Cinematographer Style went up almost $10 when I was just about to order :( so I'll have to wait for it to come down again, and hope Drive stays at $15

Edited by brake

When you go to My Vouchers you see the voucher with a little button View Promotional Code

voucherlisting.jpg

Clicking on the View Promotional code gives you the Giftcard code that you need to add to your usual Amazon account

giftcardcode.jpg

Once it's applied to your usual Amazon account you will have $10 credit that you can use on what ever you want and it won't expire

Edited by melmac

Hmmm, the payment is pending on my credit card account and I initially saw the gift card appear in MY VOUCHERS on amazonlocal, but now MY VOUCHERS is empty and I have still nto received the email confirmation. Either something has gone awry or there's a backlog....

Will wait and see (wish I'd written down the order number before refreshing MY VOUCHERS...)

Received my confirmation email during the night. Gift voucher applied and all is good.

I placed my order about 10am yesterday and it arrived in my mailbox at 6:40 this morning. I wasn't sure it was going to arrive at all. And there was no expiry date clearly marked in the email.

The expired date was on the amazon local website when I logged in to view the certificate code.

I thought it was very strange it had an expiry date and it was the same day ... This is why I applied it ASAP.

Perhaps they have received complaints and now removed it?

Mistake perhaps? jump if you don't already have it, same region as Australia for the uninitiated.

Edited by Guest

Mighty Ape AUS have Transformers Triple Play (Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy) for $15.00 + post, making it around $20 posted, which is the cheapest I've scene, on sale until 10AM tomorrow.

They also have 3D/2D/DVD/Digital Copy versions of Thor and Captain America for $28.99 each + post and the non 3D versions for $19.99 each + post.

Postage is about $4.90 per order, if you ship them in one go.

Prices are similar on their NZ site.

Pretty decent prices, cheapest I've scene so far for 3D supersets.

Looks like they're discounting them in the lead up to the Avengers coming out later this month. Maybe JB HiFi will follow suite (hopefully)