I thought that audiofile were white van speakers?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ernie;105525 wrote:
That Berylium might be a bit rich for him...

Actually Be would be a contradiction - super lite, however its super rich ( or only able to be owned by the super rich at least :) )

Its also fatally toxic at .001g dose rates apparently. Or so my Electra manual stressed.

too_tall;105538 wrote:

Its also fatally toxic at .001g dose rates apparently. Or so my Electra manual stressed.

So those with a fetish for licking their speakers after a session are best directed away from Electra's :eek::D:D

Or eating their speakers in the case of this TMer ;).

Ayou2;105636 wrote:
Bit sad to see a bunch of grown men doing that to an obvious kid.

Maybe it is. But maybe not... Consider some ill informed trader who thinks that "Eastern hifi sell these for $2K. They must be good...." click, bought. Very disappointed trader. And this "kid" is well into his 20's.

Trademe is all about honesty. Without it, no one in their right mind would buy anything on there. This guy was not honest. He was just trying to make some quick cash. A B/N of $1600?????

You may notice that the comments started off in a civil manner.

I'd be for correcting people if they make a mistake about a piece of gear in their listings, but in a polite way. I hope others would do that in my listings, and they occasionally do. Input from others should always be welcome.

One of the comments in this auction stated that this guy was being bullied, which I think is partly true, but he was quite rude too. He may have a learning disability or something (a self-induced one maybe, as is so common these days) which impedes his abilities somewhat.

Don't really know what to make of all this. Probably not much when all is said and done.

Declannz;105643 wrote:
One of the comments in this auction stated that this guy was being bullied, which I think is partly true, but he was quite rude too.

Yes I agree there was some bullying there, and I did feel some sympathy for the trader.

Declannz;105643 wrote:
He may have a learning disability or something (a self-induced one maybe, as is so common these days) which impedes his abilities somewhat.

Could be, but how can we know this?