I thought that audiofile were white van speakers?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to harass the poor old lady some more, here are some suggestions for questions;

• Do they have floor spikes?
  • Are these infinite baffle or bass reflex?
  • How much to ship to the South Island (because it's not stated on the auction)? Can't believe the nerve of them quoting $100 for NI.
At least they have had the decency to remove the reference to EHF.

oh go on then.... here's what I writ'ed

"hey man, I gugled the speakers and came up wif loads a reviews on da speekerz - some good, some bad but most say that these speakerz are sold by rip off merchants and to stay away from them. Geezers selling them new from back of vans and people feeling ripped off. Me not saying you is trying to mislead people but you may have landed yourself (without knowing) a pair of porly made speakers that you shouldn't really sell on. pleaze, I hope your sure these are genuine."

The guy I delt with is just a bogun boy racer who has a lack of education which is made up for in bad attitude in a rather large way. I guess its what society is allowing to become accepted, and this points to an implosion of humanity rapidly IMHO.

too_tall;105350 wrote:
I just realized I have delt with this trader before ( or rather, w****r ). He bought a power amp from me and then claimed it was not going. I was in Auckland so went to look at it and he had wired both channels to the same driver, and said driver was a 1ohm load car audio sub. He got quite abusive when I pointed out that this type of configuration was the reason it no longer went, and would not refund his money. Long story short however I ended up with the amp back, and no refund was given. I put new fuses in and its still going strong apparently
:D

Classic! I trust you read the comments in his profile then?! ;) I'd have just quoted them back at him!!

jonathan;105517 wrote:
So is it really the situation that TM has been made aware of the dodgyness of this listing but has not yet done a thing about it?

The trader has removed reference to Eastern Hi-fi. So he can spout any sort of claims to performance of his speakers that he likes.

He just has to be prepared for all levels of enquiry, scepticism and sarcasm.

I believe most commentators will be partaking of, taking the piss.:D