I thought that audiofile were white van speakers?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you lot are cruel. It's just poor old mum trying to sell these on to post bail money for her son, who's held in remand. Or some such tragic story. Have a heart, cut the poor woman some slack. I'd buy them myself, but would find 400w waaaaay too much, and I don't have a digital system anyways......

Luis;105318 wrote:
Oh, you lot are cruel. It's just poor old mum trying to sell these on to post bail money for her son, who's held in remand. Or some such tragic story. Have a heart, cut the poor woman some slack. I'd buy them myself, but would find 400w waaaaay too much, and I don't have a digital system anyways......

Nah, the profile and shifting narrative smells funny, and not in a ha ha way either. :rolleyes:

I just realized I have delt with this trader before ( or rather, w****r ). He bought a power amp from me and then claimed it was not going. I was in Auckland so went to look at it and he had wired both channels to the same driver, and said driver was a 1ohm load car audio sub. He got quite abusive when I pointed out that this type of configuration was the reason it no longer went, and would not refund his money. Long story short however I ended up with the amp back, and no refund was given. I put new fuses in and its still going strong apparently :D

Wonder if this comment will get me black listed?

I have absolutely no issue with what your selling. Its how which I draw issue with. If your trying to sell what are quite obviously "white van" type speakers off as something that were bought from a reputable company, not only is the buyer going to be highly disappointed, it also reflects very poorly on a reputable company, in this case Eastern Hi Fi. And get your story straight. Who is selling this. You or your mother? Your contradictions are indicative of why your other account is suspended"

Don't know what all the fuss is about :P - there are some great reviews of these speakers here:

http://www.audioreview.com/mfr/audiofile/floorstanding-speakers/830lr/PRD_130636_1594crx.aspx

LoL:p

yes it appears they are indeed from Mr Dodgy in his white mitzy pickup...

I did have a few laughs reading some of the 'rave' reviews at the link above