Tannoy Westminsters for sale - I think

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopeman;103173 wrote:
All I can say is Trademe's really sucks!

To those people who try to judge the value of the whole set, why you guys don't try to judge the NZ power provider, how much they leech?

Be a man, deal with the tough, not just bait the old lady?

What?? The seller's membership has been disabled, possibly suggesting that something illegal was going on, at best a contravention to the mutually agreed terms of membership of the auction site.

The buyer's questions were not at all baiting, they were of genuine interest in the possible separate sale of the various components.

As far as I am aware, there are other forums to where people can complain about utility providers ad nauseum.

hopeman;103173 wrote:
All I can say is Trademe's really sucks!

To those people who try to judge the value of the whole set, why you guys don't try to judge the NZ power provider, how much they leech?

Be a man, deal with the tough, not just bait the old lady?

Hopeman, not sure I understand your point? As a confirmed long-term ARC user (see my sig) I thought that the most desirable items in the auction were probably the Tannoy Westminsters whereas the ARC units, while very good, are relatively old tube gear that would appeal to afficionados with a loyalty to that brand, as indicated by the questioner who was interested in the two-box LS15. I certainly was not having a dig at the seller in my earlier posts.