Sign in to follow this  

too_tall;101762 wrote:
Move on people!!!

Simple reason its not selling - there is not currently a buyer prepared to spend that money on that particular player.

Blame it on whatever, but thats the case, and hopefully Aaron will soon find someone who agrees that its worth as much as he feels, and is in a position to be spending that money. Personally, I would love it, however I am saving my pennies for other things right now.

Ditto. Lovely player, wrong price at the wrong time.

If you want it to sell, firstly lower your expectation!

And then the price.

Best of luck Aaron.:)

Have we trashed the "we're in a recession, no one has any money" or "you'll never get close to what you paid for it new" malarky yet?

Believe it or not, I am not trying to be a contrarian, or an argumentative basterd (for once in my life I wish I was Brad Pitt :P).

I am in fact, an eternally optimistic soul waiting for the sun to shine again... :)

Blessings to one and all!

Ernie;101811 wrote:
Have we trashed the "we're in a recession, no one has any money" or "you'll never get close to what you paid for it new" malarky yet?

Believe it or not, I am not trying to be a contrarian, or an argumentative basterd (for once in my life I wish I was Brad Pitt
:P
).

I am in fact, an eternally optimistic soul waiting for the sun to shine again...
:)

Blessings to one and all!

My industry, generic pharmaceuticals, appears to boom in times of recession as more people / governments opt for the blue generic pill which performs identically to the red innovator pill at 10% of the cost.

The sun is shining on the grass outside here today. :)

aarond;101823 wrote:
My industry, generic pharmaceuticals, appears to boom in times of recession as more people / governments opt for the blue generic pill which performs identically to the red innovator pill at 10% of the cost.

The sun is shining on the grass outside here today.
:)

:D