Sign in to follow this  
Michael Jones1553552668

Plinius Jarrah phono stage

You can tell the sound quality of the Jarrah from the fact that three of AudioEnz's reviewers have chose the Jarrah to use in their own hi-fi systems.

A full phono stage, the Jarrah includes gain for both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges, along with full RIAA equalisation. The Jarrah is fully adjustable.

This sample is from the rare first batch, which includes a full wooden Jarrah case (later versions had a metal sleeve). Picture is lifted from the web and not the actual item for sale.

The replacement Plinius phono preamp, the Koru, retails for $3250. Someone can pick up a bargain with the Jarrah.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=211514830

Attached files 88264=2561-Jarrah.jpg

I've got one of these, and your offering is remarkable value

Anyone looking for a phono stage ? You can't go wrong with the Plinius at this price level

What's the condition of the faceplate like, Michael? Is that a couple of scratches by the Plinius tag?

And how long you've owned it if you don't mind. Thanks.

The image is not the actual unit for sale (mine is the all-wooden bodied Jarrah from the first batch). My one is in near perfect condition. I've had my Jarrah for 3-4 years.

"This sample is from the rare first batch, which includes a full wooden Jarrah case (later versions had a metal sleeve). Picture is lifted from the web and not the actual item for sale."

I believe his is the full dovetailed wood version, so the scratches in the photos aren't of his Jarrah. But best for Michael to confirm.

Cheers

Bet me to it Michael!

But only 3-4 years old?? or YOU've had it for 3-4 years (as a second hand early model???)

Any idea of its actual age?