Looking for a DAC?

tkr001;85430 wrote:
This would seem to represent good value at the current bid

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I was hoping this would sneak under the forum's radar... Now I'm likely gonna be in trouble with the lovely lady for spending too many $$

I can't seem to be able to find out what power supply the XDacV3 needs, I've got an awesome supply for my XcanV3 (little pinkie from rockgrotto.com) that puts out 24VAC.

I presume that the XDacV3 runs off the same, as both can be used with the MF XPSU product.

I'm hoping that I can run it with my little pinkie, if everyone stops bumping this thread up.... Note to self, stop bumping thread.:rolleyes:

XOtago;85518 wrote:
Mmmmm

that would go nicely with my XPSUv3 and XCANV3

maybe i should join the bidding

Mmmmmm

Did you get the little pinkie eventually? It really is a fantastic upgrade for teh XCanV3, though the price (exchange rate) would have gone up a lot from a year or so ago when I got mine.

aarond;85524 wrote:
Did you get the little pinkie eventually? It really is a fantastic upgrade for teh XCanV3, though the price (exchange rate) would have gone up a lot from a year or so ago when I got mine.

Yeah I eventually got the X-PSUV3 indirectly from Neil(Thanks Neil). He put me onto Paul at Turned on Audio (Thanks too) who had one for sale.

A good upgrade and I have the capacity now to continue the upgrades when money allows, XRAY cd or X-DAC, X-PREv3 etc (if any left)

Cheers

Michael