Hi all,

Selling my Plinius 9200 through The Listening Post in Christchurch if anyone is looking for a serious upgrade for a modest cost. Home theatre bypass for easy integration and a huge boost to HT with no compromise to music. By all accounts a very good phono stage, although I never used it.

Perfect condition, powered up and unmoved from the rack for 3 years. Still under warranty. Hard to come by 2nd hand and a good saving on new following some hefty price rises from Plinius in the last year or two. Buy with confidence from a respected retailer.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics-photography/Home-audio/Amplifiers-tuners/auction-98617375.htm

Cheers,

B.

Nothing decided yet, just feel like a change. Most likely an HT upgrade. Currently playing with a Perreaux 6160 bridged for the front 3 channels. Awesome power, but doesn't touch the Plinius for sheer musicality.

Hopefully the 9200 will find a good home. Would be nice if it was a forum member, but that would be a long shot I suppose. Either way, someone is going to get a great deal of pleasure out of my impulsiveness :rolleyes:

B.