Sign in to follow this  
Mattk

FS: PS Audio PerfectWave DAC Mk II w Bridge

Item: PS Audio PerfectWave DAC Mk II w Bridge

Price:   Price Drop to $2500.00
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling:  Down-sizing
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  Fantastic sounding DAC in great condition, has had little use.  Black.

Lots of digital inputs, can be used as pre-amp (RCA and balanced outputs)

Comes with original remote (unused) and power cords.  Original packaging (double boxed).

Pick up CBD or Chatswood, or can ship at purchaser's expense

Pictures:

IMG_4093.thumb.jpg.5d3a348b17a3ce4602c74175029e07e6.jpg.2fc32ca8221982e1ac89b99474b06667.jpg.521de42fd951ea66ec7bf8ab622f2abc.jpg

IMG_4094.thumb.jpg.185a38746a5c9b7db7948aa7b3810c6b.jpg.23ab30ca9398f498286a178c71da86c5.jpg.d5c23ee028562b34705c2be143e39553.jpg

IMG_4097.thumb.jpg.1dced126a17a687c80588a856d70979a.jpg.b0e0362f392f8346088099cb5bf5d8b4.jpg.597de14f95d0a9ee7784e5cc03691765.jpg

Hi mate.. nice name

Does this dac have a reverse phase option  either in the settings or on remote?

Ha - yes good name!

Yes it has that option, accessible either on the front touch screen display or remote.

Cheers, Matt

@Simon1916

Really really good dac ..

Full phase option. 

Hi. Is the bridge the mark I or mark II. Thanks

Hi. Mark I. Thanks

Posted (edited)

I'll take it.. PM sent.

Sorry, my bad. I will not buy. I confused the PS Audio PW DAC with the newer PS Audio Direct Stream (DS) DAC.

Edited by Silver Audiophile
error.

Correct, this is the PS Audio PerfectWave DAC (upgraded to Mark II) with Mark I bridge and NOT the PS Audio DirectStream DAC (which retails for AUD 10k) otherwise it would be the bargain of the century.

It is still a stunning and highly regarded DAC and upgradeable to the DirectStream if you want to take it to that level.

Thanks, Matt

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Keith Raufer
      Item: 18” Subwoofers, Dayton UM18, Sealed Black Oak Enclosures.
      Price: $1400 each
      Item Condition: 6 months old
      Reason for selling: Need Room
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I have 2 Dayton Ultimax UM18 Subwoofers, (subs only, no amp). Finished in a custom 4 cubic feet enclosure, made from 25mm MDF and very heavily braced. The Subs weigh in at just over 50kg each and are wrapped in a black oak veneer. Connections are speakon for simple secure connections.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By babyccino
      Item: Pro-Ject Debut Carbon with Ortofon OM10 cartridge
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: Used, like new
      Reason for selling: Not using
      Extra Info:

I bought the turntable 11/08/2018 and have played maybe four records on it since. Has one year of manufacturer warranty still remaining. It basically never been moved and to my eye it has no visible wear whatsoever. I also have the original manual and box. I can provide an audio/video sample of it being played for a serious buyer.

Photos:

• By deannepal
      Item: Supra Sword 1.5m Speaker Cables
      Price: $500 per pair
      Item Condition: very good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: 1 pair of quality Swedish made Supra Sword 1.5m Speaker cables.
      These are bifolar wound Litz type cables that have a very open, transparent and detailed sound.
      These are in very good condition except for some minor discolouration of the outer cable sheath in places.
      Cables are fitted with banana plugs on both ends and come with the Supra box and paperwork.

Will post anywhere in Australia or NZ.

• By deannepal
      Item: DAC202
      Price: $4300
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Extra Info: Premium quality smooth sounding DAC with headphone output and volume control that allows you to directly drive a large power or integrated amplifier.
      In excellent condition with no defects. Good quality firewire cable included.
      Original high quality box and book manual included and both in excellent condition.
      Always used in a clean, smoke free environment.
      Original price for his DAC was $7800 and increased up to $9400 before upgraded model was released and now sells for over $13,000.
      Refer to the following link for more information: https://soundreference.com.au/weiss-dac202