Grumpy

AFL Footy 2020 in memory of Nude

15 minutes ago, wolster said:

Well 6 of them are, Tele. 

I reckon their supporters are hoping they will do better than the two WA teams in the QLD hub at present 🙄

The Premier is angling to host the Grand Final too ;) 

29 minutes ago, Telecine said:

The Premier is angling to host the Grand Final too ;) 

No chance on that one. If it's not at the MCG, then they will give it to an AFL state, SA or WA, both with 50K plus stadiums

3 minutes ago, wolster said:

No chance on that one. If it's not at the MCG, then they will give it to an AFL state, SA or WA, both with 50K plus stadiums

It will be the 'Gabba ;) 

25 minutes ago, wolster said:

I reckon if not the MCG, then I believe it should be a home team advantage if a non Vic team finishes top and makes the big dance.

I'm not a StKilda fan but gee that Max King looks like a huge talent. Tall and a huge leap and seems to read the ball in flight well. I'm just hoping Collingwood can cover for Howe. Treloar is a like for like swap with Sidebottom, even if not as deadly by foot.

Upsets yets again, so far this weekend. At least West Coast broke the run of losses 👍

13 minutes ago, wolster said:

Upsets yets again, so far this weekend. At least West Coast broke the run of losses 👍

Not really an upset with Ports going down to Brisbane Wol. Should have been closer but Port were not alowed to play their style - in fact Brisbane played the style Port has been playing this year. The Power need to get home from the 'hub' .

Not sure what happens next but a few home games would be nice after the next round with GWS.

I feel really SAD for Collingwood and Richmond; how will they cope being away from the MCG ? Some eveness to the comp at last perhaps?