Grumpy

AFL Footy 2020 in memory of Nude

Oh to be a Carlton supporter.

Yes I am - for like 40 years - how good has it been since Brendan was as axed even though I have mixed thoughts about that. I was at the Dockers game and the last Brendan’s game (Bombers) chalk & cheese

And today - well I drank about 4 little
Doves to calm my nerves

And, boy, was it good to see Nic Nat back and playing well for us last night 👍

1 hour ago, wolster said:

And, boy, was it good to see Nic Nat back and playing well for us last night 👍

Smashing game - quite literally and I loved it!  😊

4 hours ago, wolster said:

I expected to see @Grumpy here today. Maybe he lost interest ;)

Oh !  im here Wol,  a smile across my face just as l assume you also have one on yours. A  HUGE win for your mob .( sad for my 2 WA born Fremantle supporter grandaughters though)  Aint it great to win against the cross town rivals

Ports win put us just above the Crows on the ladder...-  so so sweet.

GO POWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game Over.......😀

:sorry:

Hey @wolster , wasn't expecting  your team to lose that one   -  they have let the whole country down. 

6 minutes ago, Grumpy said:

:sorry:

Hey @wolster , wasn't expecting  your team to lose that one   -  they have let the whole country down. 

Agreed. I was at the game. We were slack in defence for once.

There again, @Mendes maybe West Coast wanted to keep the Pies in the top two so we can beat them again in the GF 😁

48 minutes ago, wolster said:

Agreed. I was at the game. We were slack in defence for once.

There again, @Mendes maybe West Coast wanted to keep the Pies in the top two so we can beat them again in the GF 😁

Who knows, may be a rematch......long way to go, but would be ok with that......😁....different result of course...😎

Only the 2nd quarter , but it looks like PORTS season is fading in the cold fading light of this wintery Sunday evening at the Adelaide oval.

GO POWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 5:16 PM, Grumpy said:

Only the 2nd quarter , but it looks like PORTS season is fading in the cold fading light of this wintery Sunday evening at the Adelaide oval.

GO POWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Port's season started to fade when they re-appointed Hinkley.

He'll gee them up for a big game, but has no tactical nous other than to question his players' 'honesty' and ability to win the contested possession count. What happens when they do win the contested ball and lay more tackles etc, but still get thrashed? Perhaps he should look again at disposal efficiency and movement off the ball.... But that would require some self analysis - I don't think that's going to happen...

Long overdue for a change I feel.

2 in a row and in the 8 - best bit, pushing out the Crows.

Hey ! @wolster , can you make sure your boys do the right thing and really really beat the Crow tomorrow please.:thumb:

On 10/08/2019 at 5:38 PM, Grumpy said:

2 in a row and in the 8 - best bit, pushing out the Crows.

Hey ! @wolster , can you make sure your boys do the right thing and really really beat the Crow tomorrow please.:thumb:

@Grumpy

Job done, mate - but it wasn't easy. The Crows were very good.

Tipping your mob to be in the eight at the end, Grumps :)

3 hours ago, caddisgeek said:

Jeezus Bombers WTF was that??!!?

It’s difficult to imagine Woosha keeping his job. He’s performed very poorly as a coach this year with that list.  

Round 22 coming up with the top four playing each other.

How on earth did the AFL organise that?? ;)

Just hoping West Coast can keep their MCG form going against the Tigers. Should be a cracking game.

9 minutes ago, wolster said:

Round 22 coming up with the top four playing each other.

How on earth did the AFL organise that?? ;)

Just hoping West Coast can keep their MCG form going against the Tigers. Should be a cracking game.

Cannot believe I’m saying this but go “WCE”.....as the Pies hopefully towel up the Crow’s.......and get into the top 4.

🙏😇

'Dockers sack Lyon' - despite the fact that he has a contract until the end of 2020 / 21.

I could never understand how Lyon was able to stay there for so long. He clearly underperformed and seemed to be unable to change his ways, despite being given considerable resources.

An interesting development, with just one game to go. 

On 20/08/2019 at 1:21 PM, gemini07 said:

An interesting development, with just one game to go. 

This could mean a 'trap game' for Port 😲

2 hours ago, LHC said:

This could mean a 'trap game' for Port 😲

We still need the bloody Crows to beat the Bulldogs , then Port to beat Freo  - just our luck that Freo sacked their coach. Yep you could be right LHC.

Not liking that l will have to barrack for the Crows this week  - just a wee little bit

On 21/08/2019 at 9:35 PM, Grumpy said:

We still need the bloody Crows to beat the Bulldogs , then Port to beat Freo  - just our luck that Freo sacked their coach. Yep you could be right LHC.

Not liking that l will have to barrack for the Crows this week  - just a wee little bit

Not looking good for you @Grumpy with Crows 47 points down deep in the third quarter.

Not good for West Coast either, after losing to Hawthorn last night. We need Brisbane to beat the Tigers if we are going to get back in the top four.

21 minutes ago, wolster said:

Not looking good for you @Grumpy with Crows 47 points down deep in the third quarter.

Not good for West Coast either, after losing to Hawthorn last night. We need Brisbane to beat the Tigers if we are going to get back in the top four.

What happened Wol? Could not believe the result when I got up this morning......looks like an interesting finals coming up.

@Mendes Steve, it was a combination of West Coast being off their game, particularly in defence and the Hawks playing a great game. Our defence just doesn't look as solid as it has been.

Just watching Richmond surging ahead of Brisbane in the first quarter. If it stays that way, we stay fifth.

That didn't seem possible two weeks ago when we were eight points clear in the top four 😑

3 hours ago, wolster said:

Bloody hell Wol even your lot made it unreachable for PORT.

Mothballs for 2019 , but it looks like we will finnish above the Crows  - just a little hooray then