Sign in to follow this  
robes

FS: Various Music DVDs - Jeff Beck, Dire Straits, Rock Hall Of Fame, Dick Cavett Show!

Item: Music DVDs as listed below 
Price: As per each item or group of items below 
Item Condition: Excellent (Discs are excellent or mint) 
Reason for selling: The first of many - missus says we need space + need to get rid of stuff 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: 
Can post if necessary or pickup at Macquarie Shopping Centre :)

- Jeff Beck Live At Ronnie Scott's - $15

- Dire Straits Alchemy Live - $15

- Dick Cavett Show (7 discs - Rock Icons, Ray Charles, John Lennon & Yoko) - $30  

- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame LIVE (9-disc set) - $45 

Pictures:

IMG_1008.JPG

IMG_1009.JPG

IMG_1010.JPG

IMG_1011.JPG

Edited by robes

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dwbasement
      Item Condition: See below Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ultimo State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, COP, PayPal F&F Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      1. Lucinda nm
      2. Andrea Bocelli vg 
      3. Pavarotti love songs vg some hairline scatches 

Pick up available at Ultimo NSW2007 office hours or Lindfield NSW2070 after hours and weekends.
      Postage $10 flat

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Pete Gardner
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: East Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Surplus Further information: Bought Focal Clear Pro headphones recently and these come with them.
      Used only once as they wanted to drag my headphone amp off my rack so these are really only suitable for desktop use.
      Current retail for this cable is $240 AUD.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By peppy
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill, NSW 2154 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Not Being Used Further information: Microsoft NBA2k20 Spl Edition
      In warranty until 2022
      Pickup : Castle Hill NSW

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Pete Gardner
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: East Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Price is FIRM
      2nd owner and have only used this unit for approx 30hrs. I have changed my system and upgraded my power supplies so this NLR

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: New - As new as can be completely rebuilt to better than new by Dmitri in Vladivistock his words not mine. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: selling deck What can I say this is my original Jubilee that has spend the last couple of years touring SNA homes and then sent to Dmitri in Vladivostok for a complete build, his work is sublime and is thought of as better and higher quality than may original cartridge makers, maybe its because he takes months to do it.  It truly sounds superb on Rega p9 also for sale. Jubilee carts are not made anymore as they were a celebration cart, the cart falls somewhere just above the Cadenza black or bronze and has a bit of each personality.

Background story

I had been searching for a Rega p9 and Jubilee since I sold / swapped mine with Tubular Bells for his Transrotor and Cadenza black years ago and regretted it ever since. Something magical about this combo, what is basically a very simple pairing, maybe its just the excellent cart (or the cart and the groundbreaking at the time p1000 arm) just work or the whole combo either way with its space age platter and wooden plinth, have sold decks worth 10k plus that cannot keeps up its simplicity, musicality and overall enjoyment,. I have taken a mega leap up the chain reducing my box count and selling everything thats not tied down. If the deck goes and the cart stays I wont be upset as I will convince myself that I need it as a back up or maybe even to add to a second arm. - a man can dream.

Who knows anyway its at 5 hours or so now, postage and SNA donation included.

Pm any questions. pics same as deck.