SOLD

Item: Naim NAC 72 Preamp, Ryan Sound Lab boards
Price: NAC 72 $780, Ryan Sound Labs Boards $500 or $1100 for both
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank transfer
Extra Info: See below

Pictures: See below

For sale is my Naim NAC 72 preamp and Ryan Sound Labs (RSL)  replacement boards. The 72 currently has the RSL boards installed, but I also have the original boards and can sell the preamp with either or both. The RSL boards are replacements for  the orignal Naim internal boards for the linestage and the phono stage and provide a very significant upgrade. I bought the preamp a few years ago for a Naim project which was never completed, so it has been sitting unused for quite some time.

See here for further information on the RSL boards:  http://ryansoundlab.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1. There is also quite a bit of information on the RSL boards on the Pink Fish forum. The boards are very easy to install or remove - they can just be plugged in or unplugged, with no soldering required. 

I would prefer to sell the 72 preamp with the RSL boards installed (and will also provide the original boards), but am happy to sell them separately if there is interest.

Pick up is available, or I am happy to post.

Stock photos below - actual photos to follow if there is interest.

468511783_o.jpg

I had my NAC 72 for many years - they are great little pre amps and one of my favourites in the Naim range. Partner this with a Teddy Pardo and you will have a very handy pre amp.

Edited by PKay
typo
  • Like 2