EXPIRED: FS: ** MUST SELL**Mcintosh MA5200 Integrated Amplifier RRP $8995.00

Item: Mcintosh MA5200 Integrated Amplifier RRP $8995.00
Price: Price Drop $4500.00
Item Condition: Mint As New
Reason for selling: NLR Need Cash
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:Second owner, Original owner purchased brand New May 2018

Bought here from SNA member

I will use Smarts original listing as it covers all relevant info, I have added 1 photo of my own.

With 9 inputs, including 1 Moving Magnet phono and 3 digital inputs that will decode your digital music at up to 32 bits and 192kHz, the MA5200 provides you with enough connections and modern technology to begin building your home audio system. The Home Theater Pass Through feature will allow for seamless integration into your existing multi-channel theater system.
    "The McIntosh MA5200 is an excellent amplifier, with a quality DAC and a no fuss approach to presenting music." - Hifi Pig
The amplifier delivers 100 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms and utilizes Power Guard® to prevent clipping and keep your speakers safe from damage. Our new High Drive headphone amplifier features increased gain and output power, and is optimized for virtually all headphone types for an enjoyable personal listening experience.

Have Original boxes and manual, Remote.

Can ship at Buyers expense if required.

Pictures:

5200.jpg

5200b.jpg

5200box.jpg

5200r.jpg

Pictures:

McIntosh MA5200.jpg

Edited by Muzza71
Reduced Price

Price Drop $4500

More than happy to demo for locals.

Sold elsewhere 

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Janjuc
      Price: $2100 Item Condition: Very Good ++ Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Torquay State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal (Friends + Family) or +3%, Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Rationalizing System Current equivalent EVO100 selling for $3400

I have had this amp for about 4 years, the current tubes have around 400-450 hours of use. It has a small chip on the body at the back of the unit

Excellent build and sound. Tubes included are Sylvania SV6L6GC, JAN 2 x 5814 and Primaluna  2 x 12AX7

Has Adaptive Auto Biasing, and you can use 6550, KT90, EL-34, KT77, 6CA7, 6L6GC, KT66, 7581, EL37, and any of their equivalent power tubes.

Hand made point to point wiring.

Lots of reviews online.

Shipping at cost and buyers risk, pickup preferred by mutual agreement.

If picked up I will add a new set of tubes and a cover for the amp, value about $250+.

Photos: 

JJ
    • By mpearce38
      Price: $2950 Item Condition: Excellent- No marks fully operational Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Keysborough State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, PAYPAL, PAYID Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information: 

To all the Naim Fanboys out there I get it 🙂  There is an attention to detail and feel of quality in this amp which is special. Everything is designed purposefully with all knobs  feeling silky smooth, connectors are all hand wired and it weighs a ton!!.  The sound floor is amazingly low with music coming from a jet black canvas right up there with the Bryston B135. It has an amazing ability to reveal subtle details  like the tapping of Birdy's  piano pedals or the muted breathing of Michael McDonald.  You hear things in records you didn't know existed.  But it also has a remarkable ability to not sound analytical despite the detail retrieval something the Devialet 120 could not.  Bass is strong and tight, mid range smooth and non fatiguing.  it has a wonderful sense of rhythm and pace.  It bettered my Roksan Caspian M2 which is a master in this regard. There is plenty of current on tap too,  it had no trouble driving my PMCs 23s to party levels and would be a great match for hard to drive speakers like Dynaudios.  It matches the moon 340ix for control despite the moon being rated significantly higher. 

Unit is is excellent condition with original box and remote it was one of the later models produced in the series, I purchased it of a fellow SNA'r to demo in my system as I'm cycling through a few integrates at the moment. I replaced it with a moon 340IX and it was a toss up which one I kept but I've decided to keep the moon only because it has the built in DAC but for SQ I actually really like the Naim sound and can see why they have a cult following.

I've priced this very competitively so price is firm as any lower then this and I will sell the Moon instead.

Any questions just ask happy to post at buyers or pick-up also available  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Konan
      Price: $2600 Item Condition: 9.5/10 (mint condition - no marks or faults) Purchased in 2011 by me from a local authorised dealer. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Glebe State: New South Wales Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (+2.9%), EFT Reason for selling: NLR - upgrading to active speakers Further information: 

Priced reduced from $2,800 to $2,600

For sale is my beloved Plinius 9200 in absolute mint condition. It was purchased new by me in 2011 and have been sparingly used especially in the last few years as a second system and has never failed to impress. Had every intention to continue keeping this - until a recent decision to upgrade to active speakers means it's time to consolidate my hifi system. Also comes with original double boxes, remote control, final test cert, & even the plinius white gloves.

This is a stunning amp with plenty of power, finesse and dynamics and has a really nice phono stage. It has a power rating of over 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Per Plinius the 9200 operates in high bias class A/B however it has been designed to preserve as much of the class A sound as possible. It's well built like a tank and to last.

Any questions please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviews:
      http://6moons.com/audioreviews/plinius2/1.html
      https://www.whathifi.com/plinius/9200/review

Manual
      https://www.manualslib.com/manual/260469/Plinius-9200.html#manual

• By mpearce38
      Price: $1600 Item Condition: Great condition no marks or scratches Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Keysborough State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: 

have been using this as my B amp as I’ve been cycling through a few much higher priced intergrateds. It actually won out on a few of them due to its thoroughly entertaining sound and I regularly came back to it

it has tube like qualities and and a well rounded sound with plenty of drive and rhythm .

I paired it with a pair of PMC 23s as per what hifi’s recommendation and it offers excellent synergy and plenty of current to drive them to house party levels.

Excellent reviews online and fantastic build quality 

includes learning remote and box can ship

• By mpearce38
      Price: $3500 Item Condition: Excellent- No marks fully operational Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Keysborough State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information: 

needs no introduction highly regarded and award winning integrated with Naims legendary build quality and infectious sound. Vocals are staging are among the best I've heard in my system, bass is tight and melodic

2nd owner purchased from another SNAr

excellent condition no marks have original remote, Manuals and box happy to negotiate for a quick sale