Posted (edited)

Item: Mcintosh MA5200 Integrated Amplifier RRP $8995.00
Price: Price Drop $4500.00
Item Condition: Mint As New
Reason for selling: NLR Need Cash
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:Second owner, Original owner purchased brand New May 2018

Bought here from SNA member

I will use Smarts original listing as it covers all relevant info, I have added 1 photo of my own.

With 9 inputs, including 1 Moving Magnet phono and 3 digital inputs that will decode your digital music at up to 32 bits and 192kHz, the MA5200 provides you with enough connections and modern technology to begin building your home audio system. The Home Theater Pass Through feature will allow for seamless integration into your existing multi-channel theater system.
    "The McIntosh MA5200 is an excellent amplifier, with a quality DAC and a no fuss approach to presenting music." - Hifi Pig
The amplifier delivers 100 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms and utilizes Power Guard® to prevent clipping and keep your speakers safe from damage. Our new High Drive headphone amplifier features increased gain and output power, and is optimized for virtually all headphone types for an enjoyable personal listening experience.

Have Original boxes and manual, Remote.

Can ship at Buyers expense if required.

Pictures:

5200.jpg

5200b.jpg

5200box.jpg

5200r.jpg

Pictures:

McIntosh MA5200.jpg

Edited by Muzza71
Reduced Price

Price Drop $4500

More than happy to demo for locals.

Sold elsewhere 

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cookster
      Item: Naim Nait 5Si
      Price: Sold on gumtree
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: No Longer Required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal friends family, COD Only, EFT
      Extra Info:

I purchased this current model Naim Nait 5si the other week as I was thinking about downgrading from my Naim Nac82/Teddy Dual Cap/Nap250 system to something more simple and compact, and it does sounds really very neat, but it I have already re-installed my 82/250, as it is no surprise that, as good as the Nait 5si is, it is no competitor to my 82/250, and these are now back in my system driving my Harbeth SHL5's. Maybe I was being a little foolish in the first place but I was keen to give it a try.

The Nait 5si retails new for $2250 so this represents an absolute steal, and my loss will be someone's gain. I purchased this privately but even the store demo models are selling for around $1795 (if you can get one).

As you would expect the unit is in excellent used condition, complete with box, original packaging, instructions and a rather nice Narcom remote. Serial number corresponds to manufacture year 2016.

Audition is most welcomed as is cash on collection, or I will ship within AU only by Australia Post, Express Insured, which I expect to be circa $65, but if its less than this then I will refund you the difference, if it is more then I will stand the additional cost.

I am 2 hours SE of Melbourne and might be able to deliver into Melb (after payment)

There are plenty of reviews for this amp so I won't get into detail here, other than to say it has the typical Naim pace rhythm and timing with great detail.
      The 5si is 60w per channel and should drive most speakers with relative ease.

Photos: Actual photos as below

• By olegau
      Item: Audio Note OTO SE tube integrated amplifier
      Price: 1900
      Item Condition:good working order
      Reason for selling: too many amps
      Extra Info:
      The item is in good working order and condition.  The amp recently was Refurbished. All capacitors  were checked to meet requirements.   
      This is a Class A amplifier. Output tubes 4 x EL84 (6P14P,  etc), 10 watts per channel.
      All four EL84 tubes of power amp are new.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By memota
      Item: Bryston B135 SST² Integrated Amplifier 
      Price: $4,299
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Interested in trying something new
      Extra Info:

I'm considering selling this to try something different.

Putting feelers out there to gauge interest.

The unit is absolutely mint, black finish, and comes with the optional remote control (which lists for $699 alone!). It was purchased new by me in May 2015. 

The amplifier retails for $7k new so this is a bargain.

I still have all the packaging so COULD ship, but would prefer local pickup if possible.

I'm be interested in a trade for a NAIM Supernait 2, or one of the NAIM Uniti Novas, but that's about all.

Some info

Brochure is here: http://www.bryston.com/PDF/brochures/B135_BROCHURE.pdf

135W into 8 Ohms (180W into 4 Ohms) Over 30,000 MFD of filter capacitance per channel Three ultra-low-noise power transformers Separate ground paths for Digital and Analog Gold plated switch, contacts, and connectors Pre-out/main in connectors Computer modelled heat-sink. Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminium chassis Headphone jack 20 year warranty (16 years to go!)  
      This is an incredible amplifier, with a low noise floor and pitch black background. It excels in bringing out detail in recordings without (somehow!) highighting flaws in production. 

Some reviews:
      http://i.nextmedia.com.au/avhub/australian-hifi_reviews_2014_2014-04_bryston_b135sst2_amplifier_review_test_lo-res.pdf

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/621-bryston-b135-sst2-integrated-amplifier

Photos:

• By IXXI
      Item: NAD 705 Stereo Receiver
      Price: $150
      Item Condition: Fair
      Reason for selling: No longer used
      Extra Info:
      This is where my audio journey started many years ago. It is a great little amplifier that has served me well. A good cheap starter amp for someone.

Photos:

• By BMC HiFi
      Item: Luxman L507uX
      Price: $6300  Now $5,950
      Item Condition: Excellent, as new with boxes etc. Remote control is still unpacked in the box.
      Reason for selling: Store Demo model used only twice, but needs a home
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:  Luxman quality, Made in Japan
      Superb class A/B Amplifier with those tasty VU meters!
      110W/ch (8 ohms)
      Full warranty from date of purchase
      RRP is $8499
      Ship anywhere in Australia

Photos: