Sign in to follow this  
dbastin

FS: Speaker Cables - Analysis Plus Silver Oval & Silver Oval 2 (3 pairs)

Posted (edited)

Items: Analysis Plus Silver Oval & Silver Oval 2 (3 pairs)
Prices:

Silver Oval 2 - 3.6m/12' $1300

Silver Oval - 3.6m/12' $1100

Silver Oval - 4.5m/15' $1400

Silver Oval - Sold
Item Condition: Good

Reason for selling:  Money
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, others negotiable
Extra Info:

All factory terminated. the 4.5m pair has spades on one end and bananas on the other.  The other 2 pairs are bananas both ends and have original boxes.

Here's info about the Big Silver Oval which is more helpful than the Silver Oval webpage ...

https://www.analysis-plus.com/product/home-audio/speaker-cables/big-silver-oval/

The Big Silver Oval info is provided to compliment other info as I imagine they are similar to Silver Oval.

Reviews

http://stereotimes.com/cables050800a.shtml

https://positive-feedback.com/reviews/analysis-plus-silver-oval-2-speaker-cable/

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/analysis-plus-big-silver-oval-speaker-cable-tas-215/

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/analysis+3/bigsilver.html

Pictures:

20181208_135746.jpg

20181208_135712.jpg

20181208_135854.jpg

20181208_135504.jpg

20181208_135613.jpg

Edited by dbastin

PM sent for 1.5m

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By davids458
      Item: Linn LP12
      Price: $1,000
      Item Condition: good used
      Reason for selling: not being used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      I bought this with a view to using it as the basis of an upgrade project which I never got around to, so time to move it on.
      It looks to be an unmolested early model, appearance I think is good. It has a lid but no hinges. Pickup only due to fragile nature and difficulty in shipping.
      I can deliver within the Adelaide metro area.

Photos: 

• By davids458
      Item: Audio Research SP9 pre amp 
      Price: $700
      Item Condition: sound used condition
      Reason for selling: no longer used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Nice old school preamp with phono stage. Works well and cosmetically in reasonably good condition for its age.
      Nice review here https://www.tonepublications.com/old-school/audio-research-sp-9-preamplifier/
      Can pack and send at buyer's expense.
      mm phono stage, this I have not tested,
      I have checked the serial number against the copy of the manual I have and they do not match so the original comment about mark II is not correct, hence the amendment.
      Also I have uploaded some additional photos

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By bzr
      Item: Integrated amplifier, Aries Cerat Genus   http://aries-cerat.eu/products/amplifiers/genus
      Price: $20k ono
      Item Condition: Very good.
      Reason for selling: Something to do.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, EFT
      Extra Info: This is the integrated from Cypress that has one of the best headphone amp circuits inbuilt, bar none. People who have heard it cannot believe it betters just about everything they have heard. The amplifier has reserves to the point of performing well above it's power rating as the designer, Stavros, has intended. Please follow the link above for a detailed description.
      One of the best headphone amps on the market,also one of the best integrated amps.
      An owner of the Woo Audio WA234-MONO sold those amps & bought the Genus after doing a comparison with & without headphones. This is the real deal. 
      Unfortunately for me, I am about to live in a mobile home on the road for the foreseeable future & don't intend to put it in storage, your gain at a huge discount. rrp is $30k

• By Timos
      Item: Paradigm PW600 Premium Wireless Speaker
      Price: $650 negotiable
      Item Condition: Brand new, still in box
      Reason for selling: Bonus with my new Anthem receiver and I don't need it.
      Payment Method: Pickup, Cash, Bank transfer
      Extra Info: As described, still new in box and happy to ship at buyers expense.  RRP $999.

• By Believe1980s
      Item: LUXMAN DA-100 USB DAC & Headphone amp (Made in Japan)
      Price: $750
      Item Condition: Mint / 99% New (see photos below) No dust, no scratch, no dot.
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD
      Extra Info:
      Sampling frequency ... COAX / OPT input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
      Sampling frequency ... USB input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
      Digital Input: USB (B type), OPT (light), COAX (coaxial)
      Digital output: OPT (light), COAX (coaxial)
      Analog Output: RCA unbalanced 1 system, headphones 1 system
      Brand: LUXMAN

Manufacturers Part No. DA-100
      ☆ USB: 96kHz / 24bit
      ★ coaxial-light: 192kHz / 24bit
      Compact 2-channel PCM system D / A Converter ◆ A5 document size
      ◆ Adopt bar Brown latest chip PCM5102 with a built-in 32bit processing and high-quality buffer amplifier to the DAC chip
      ◆ is equipped with two types of digital filters with different easily switchable FIR and IIR characteristics
      ◆ Equipped with USB port (B type), you can enter the USB digital audio signal from the PC / Mac, etc.
      ◆ digital input, the sampling frequency of 32kHz ~ 192kHz (USB is up to 96kHz), 16bit, 20bit, corresponding to the number of quantization bits of the 24bit (USB is 16bit, 24bit only)
      ◆ The digital inputs including USB available through output, equipped with a digital output (DD converter function)
      ◆ Built-in high-quality headphone amplifier circuit equivalent to that of the top models DA-200
      ◆ installation of low phase noise clock module with reduced noise near the oscillation frequency
      ◆ The digital inputs, low jitter reduction by high-precision clock of DAIR with a built-
      The sampling frequency display by the three-digit 7-segment LED with excellent visibility ◆
      ◆ plenty of adopting the round pattern wiring board and original custom parts of Luxman tradition, etc.
      ◆ Equipped with RCA output terminal of 18mm pitch gold-plated finish that corresponds to the large plug connection
      ◆ USB connection to the PC since Windows XP, corresponding to each of the OS standard driver later MacOS10
      Also possible ※ display does not switch upright of the body by attaching accessories leg of the (foot) on the side ◆

Photos: