Alpine Electrocats

FS: March record Sale- all sorts

Item: all sorts of  records this month
Price: as listed
Item Condition: as listed
Reason for selling: need the space
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

postage is $8 for one, with savings for bulk- I think quite a lot of records can go for $20

Cost

Amanda LearI Am A PhotographAriola, ColumbiaNM75

Beatles Rubber SoulSealed mono latest versionMint30

Beatles with the beatles stereoJapan EAS  500032NM30

Beatles Please Please Me stereoJapan EAS  500031NM30

CǸsar Franck - Pierre Monteux, The Chicago Symphony OrchestraSymphony In D MinorRCA Victor Red Seal, RCA Victor Red SealSealed10

Glenn CardierOnly When I LaughInfinityExcellent25

Jeannie LewisLooking Backwards To Tomorrow - In And Out Of ConcertEMIExcellent16

Jeannie LewisSo U Want BloodLarrikinExcellent25

MadnessGrey DayStiff RecordsNM30

Mother GooseDon't Believe In FairytalesMushroomNM60

Paul Weller Wake up The Nationrecord store day LPNM$95

Santa EsmeraldaDon't Let Me Be MisunderstoodPhilipsExcellent18

Semi-TwangSalty TearsWarner Bros. Recordsexcellent11

The StylisticsNew ExcellentH & L RecordsNM40

Timbukt 3Eden Alley Promo aus NM20

Yellow Magic OrchestraSolid State SurvivorAlfaExcellent35

Keith JarretStandards vol 1ECMExcellent27

Georgia SatellitesSelf titled US first pressing/promoexcellent vinyl, Cover has usual import cutout and some wear$35

Georgia SatellitesOpen all hoursexcellent Aus pressing$12

Material Memory Servesexcellent Vinyl, cover has some wear$25

Lora LogicPedigree Charmoriginal Spansh Rough TradeExcellent vinyl, some edge wear on cover$25

YesBig Generatoratco direct metal masterexcellent$15

Bob Geldorf Vegetarians of LoveUK pressing with inner bagExcellent vinyl, cover very good$12

Mental as AnythingMouth to MouthExcellent$12

Art of NoiseBelow the WasteAus pressingLp Excellent, cover VG+$18

Hank WilliamsHank liveUS presing w inner bagLp Excellent, cover VG+$15

Jona LouieLouiseLimited ed 4 track, AusLP Excellent, cover fair$6

The Raunch handsLearn to What a dangUSLP Excellent, cover very good, some edgewear$20

Little FeatTime Loves a HeroNautilus Super discLP Excellent, cover very good, one corner crinkled$50

Pictures:

IMG_3892.JPG

IMG_3893.JPG

IMG_3894.JPG

IMG_3895.JPG

IMG_3896.JPG

IMG_3897.JPG

IMG_3898.JPG

IMG_3899.JPG

IMG_3900.JPG

IMG_3901.JPG

IMG_3708.JPG

IMG_3709.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Alpine Electrocats
      Item: various records
      Price: as per list
      Item Condition:all nm or vg plus
      Reason for selling: spares
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      All records are in great condition, most covers are also, altho some covers are a bit poor - check w me first
      I am Watson Canberra. and will be in Sydney in a week and a half  
              Lindisfarne Dingly Dell exc $12.00 Foo Fighters Saint Celia EP sealed $19.00 Carole King Greatest Hits exc $10.00 Feliciano Light My Fire exc $10.00 Rchie Havens Portfolio exc $12.00 janis Ian Aftertones exc, cover torn $8.00 Shriekback Care exc $12.00 John Michel Jarre The Concerts in China exc double US pressing 18 Free Highway exc, cover torn 12 Roger Waters Radio Kaos exc $15.00 Joe Cocker's Greatest Hits exc 10 Free Heartbreaker exc 12 Roxy Music Greatest Hits exc 10 John Baldry It Aint Easy exc 10 Dynamic Hepnotics Gotta Be Wrong EP exc 10 The Who My Generation New $35.00 John Lennon Double Fantasy New $35.00 Billy Holiday Lady in Satin New $35.00 Nirvanna Nevermind (with download) New $35.00 Duke Jordan Flight to Jordan New $50.00 CSNY Deja Vu   $12.00 Minight Oil Head Injuries original with picture sleev   $65.00 Rick Springfield Working Class Dog Japanese with OBI 25 Santa Esmerelda Dont Let Me Be Misunderstood Japanese with OBI 18 Lionel Ritchie Slow Down Japanese with OBI 35 Air Supply One That You Love Japanese with OBI 40

Pictures:

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: B and W nautilus 803 speakers and matching htm3 centre speaker.
      Price: $7000
      Item Condition: floortstanders speakers 9.5 :10 so almost perfect cracked plastic front cover but never used  and can.be fixed for 2 bucks using super glue.. Centre is perfect but dented tweeter foil. You can buy complete replacement part to make perfect but  from band w for 200 bucks however for short time owned  does not seem to affect sound of centre - amazing quality trio and also b an w sub can be sold with or without main speakers. Or included for full asking price as have 2 subs.
      Reason for selling: complete change of system. More details below speakers less than 12 months use.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal plus costs - shipping at your expense.
      Extra Info: These were my business partners and part of his main system. He very proudly bought in 2009 and set up room in new house and passed away very shortly afterwards these are very special to me and his wife sold to me after she opened the door to room 6 years later.  they are pretty much unused and desperately trying to work into system. I have tried to include into my system but simply cannot fit 3 major sets of big speakers into my house and office so I am just sounding out the market. These are legendary and all details are online and have a cult following .https://www.audioasylum.com/reviews/Speakers/B-W/Nautilus-803/speakers/147788.html

on average for sale about $4000 -4500 and $1000 -$1300 US dollars so with so very little use I would say the would be the lowest hour pair and centre in the world, unless a store still has a new set. They would be better than a demo pair if still on floor. Have covers and they are matching numbers

Pictures:

• By Tivoli Hi-Fi
      Item: Trade In B&W 805S Bookshelf Speakers in Rosenut

Location: Tivoli Hi-Fi 155 Camberwell Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

Price: $1900 Local Pickup Preferred

Item Condition: Trade in item in very good condition.

Payment Method: Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Credit Card including AMEX with no fees or penalties.

Extra Info: A pair of beautiful sound B&W 805S Speakers in Rosenut in excellent condition that have come to us because of the new 805D3! Get in and grab them because Jimmy is looking lovingly at them thinking they should be his.