Single Ended 300B

Guest Triode01

17 minutes ago, davewantsmoore said:

Not the first time I've been called a Nobody   (I don't care what my amplifiers look like, within reason).

If your the builder of these products I didn't mean any offence BTW. I wish you every success. If you could, can you supply a photo of the innards of an amp of yours. I'm interested in your point to point wiring.

Guest Muon N'

Very likely you would not get the amp pictured on the site if purchasing one, so those little cosmetic faults in the pictured one would then be meaningless, and of no consequence.

Edited by Muon N'

Guest Muon N'
4 hours ago, Mauro said:

If your the builder of these products I didn't mean any offence BTW. I wish you every success. If you could, can you supply a photo of the innards of an amp of yours. I'm interested in your point to point wiring.

Not his amps.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

16 hours ago, Mauro said:

If your the builder of these products I didn't mean any offence BTW

No, I'm not.

You said "nobody would buy them looking like that".

I would buy them looking like that   (amplifiers should be heard and not seen) .... so that makes me "nobody"  ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mauro said:

You could not let it go could you, how do you know they are very well built? Do you own one?

Seriously??? Maybe you should search what I've sold on here, that's about a fifth of what I've owned.... While your at it try donating

Edited by groot

19 minutes ago, bzr said:

Seriously??? Maybe you should search what I've sold on here, that's about a fifth of what I've owned.... While your at it try donating

Just a reminder to be respectful, can you please edit your comment?