Hi, Came across this www.nanoat.com an Ozzy based amplifier maker on the net, has anyone tried their amplifiers 

Geez, they look like pretty good value. Great transformers, film caps in PS, Rod Coleman filament regulators, direct coupled etc

I haven't heard them but thanks for sharing

Same company, new name. You would have to spend a lot of money with a custom build to match these. Ben really knows what he is doing.

So Tracey will you be shilling (sorry, I meant shelling) out for one of these amplifiers? You seem to randomly stumble on Ben Johnsons companies a lot and you have a great knowledge of their designs.

I've had a quick look at their websites images and have to say their build quality needs some work. Very rough around the edges.

Seriously??? Whats wrong with you ???? Why pick on an Australian thats having a go & delivering something to you that is more than likely better quality than you have owned. Try doing some research into what goes into these components before throwing a tantrum & saying "build quality needs some work"....Really???   

Why the witch hunt, even if it is a blatant plug from someone that knows him.

You need to calm down. It seems it is you who has just thrown a tantrum. I have every right to comment how I see fit provided I'm honest, and in this case I am. Nobody would part with their money and purchase these amps if built like that considering the staggering competition out there. I don't care how good the internal components are if not put together to a certain high standard. I would suppose you'd purchase a Ferrari even if the build quality is similar to these amps?

Some of the screws and case work have major scratches.