Sign in to follow this  
cjjb32

SOLD: Dynaudio DM 3/7 Speakers

Posted (edited)

Item: Dynaudio DM 3/7 Speakers
Price: $850 (original price $999)
Item Condition: 9/10. Everything perfect except one minor scratch on one of the cabinets. Picture attached.
Reason for selling: Need the space.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info: Happy to demonstrate to genuine buyers.

Pictures:

IMG_20190303_122011950.jpg

IMG_20190303_122031973.jpg

IMG_20190303_122136767.jpg

IMG_20190303_122151520.jpg

IMG_20190303_122217452.jpg

IMG_20190310_140402650.jpg

Edited by cjjb32
Additional information added

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By D’accordo
      Item: Dynaudio Confidence C2 Platinum
      Price: 9500 firm (RRP22K)
      Item Condition: Pristine, hardly used 18months Old  
      Reason for selling: selling for Friend 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: My friend has upgraded C4 and asked me to sell this for him as he is not familiar with selling on SNA. These big boys was in his Theatre roon. It is now in my place for sale. Audition and inspection is welcome if agree on the price.
      He purchased this around 18months ago in CAV Melbourne. This Excellent condition Speakers will come with original box, cataloge and tools and receipt if required. 

The Confidence C2 serves up seamless balance, effortless control and the kind of sound that will keep you glued to your seat
      The slimline C2 Platinum adapts our reflection-conquering DDC tech to a more compact floorstanding design. The drivers comprise two 17cm mid/bass drivers, matched to twin 28mm Esotar2 tweeters – all designed to deliver seamless integration, unparalleled staging and a real sense of Being There.
      Like the C4 Platinum, the C2 features adjustable spikes hidden in the base for fine-tuning their position in your room, while concealed speaker-cable connectors in the back keep everything neat. After all, your eyes should be on the speakers – not the wiring.
      What’s Dynaudio Directivity Control?
      Much like motor-racing technology ends up in your family car, we’ve taken the expertise we’ve gained from decades of building professional monitors for major recording studios and applied it to home audio.
      It’s all about compensating for floors and ceilings – which reflect the sound coming from your loudspeakers and introduce distortions and time delays. It’s those effects that colour the sound you hear – and while a splash of colour is lovely on the wall, you don’t want it in your music.
      We utilised Dynaudio Directivity Control (DDC) in the Confidence Platinum C4 and C2 to minimise those unwanted distortions. The vertical symmetrical driver array and sophisticated crossover are designed to reduce the energy dispersed to floors and ceilings by up to 75%. That means more of it comes directly to you in your seat, and makes the speakers far less dependent on the room they’re in.

It isn’t just a driver arrangement, though: every part of the signal chain is optimised for the technology. Each tweeter complements each woofer in frequency response and phase relationship. Each crossover component is precisely selected for the job. And on the floorstanding speakers in the Confidence Platinum range, we make sure each set of drivers and crossover parts is precisely matched to the other – so they work in tandem.

Specification : 

Sensitivity: 87dB (2,83V / 1m) IEC Power Handling: 300W Impedance: 4 Ohms Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 28Hz – 25kHz Box Principle: Bass Reflex Rear Ported Crossover: 2 (3) way Crossover frequency: 2200, (8000)Hz Crossover Topology: 1st order   Woofer: 2 x 17cm MSP Tweeter: 2 x 28mm Esotar² Weight: 40kg / 88lb Dimensions (W x H x D): 238 x 1532 x 445mm   9.4 x 60.3 x 17.5in Dimensions with feet/grill (W x H x D): 420 x 1532 x 475mm   16.5 x 60.3 x 18.7in  

• By mrf0ster
      Item: Dynaudio C4 Platinum Speakers (Mocca)
      Price: 16K  $15500.00    $14500.00 ONO
      Item Condition: Mint!
      Reason for selling: Change in personal circumstances
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info> Surely someone wants to spoil themselves for Xmas! Last change before they get packed away before my new placement OS. 

It is with the utmost regret and disappointment that I am selling the most amazing speakers I have ever owned. Due to a change in personal circumstances I can no longer keep these babies. I have only owned these for 5 months, and have been running them through a Primaluna Integrated tube amp. They are stunningly musical to my ears and I am sure the first to hear them will want them.
      The speakers are absolutely unmarked and as new. I doubt they have even broken in yet. I am open to any reasonable offer.
      Thank you.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By olegau
      Item: Adelaide Speakers Ascension  Woodfox Ribbon 822SRTL Bookshelf /stand mount
      Price: 900
      Item Condition: very good
      Reason for selling:Too big for my desktop. Wife factor
      Extra Info:
      High quality woofer using an Papyrus cone, ribbon tweeter, Rose Mahogany Veneer. 
       Two years old, easy can compete $3000 other brand speakers.
      Audition welcome
      Power 120W
      8 ohms
      Sensitivity 91db
      Dimentions: 500 H x 270W x 315D mm  
      Weight is approximately 18kg each.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By gypr1961
      Item: Avantgarde Zero 1 XD Active Speakers DSP
      Price: $19,000 negotiable
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Time for a change
      Extra Info:

These are the top of the line model, above the pro model and come with DSP, digital and an analogue (A/D card) for turntables etc.

They are incredibly dynamic! They sound just as good when theyre shaking the house or playing whisper quiet. 

I have all original packing

As im going to need a complete new system Im happy to look at trades + cash

Specs can be found here https://www.avantgarde-acoustic.de/en/products/zero-serie/zero-1-xd.html