SOLD: PRICE DROP: FS: Onkyo PR-SC5508 AV Preamp

SOLD

Item: Onkyo PR-SC5508 9.2 Channel Pre-processor.  Note:  You need a SEPARATE AMPLIFIER to be used in combination with this unit.
Price: $400 ono  - plus postage
Item Condition:  9/10
Reason for selling:  Going Atmos
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,  EFT(Direct Deposit)
Extra Info:  
Awesome pre amp that has served me well,  but have decided to give Atmos / DTS:X a go.   

Have the original box complete with Audyssey microphone, manual, remote etc.  This unit is the equivalent of the Integra DHC 80.2

This represents a great opportunity to get a quality unit at a very decent price!!  Can ship interstate if required.

Review:  https://hometheaterreview.com/onkyo-pr-sc5508-av-preamp-reviewed/

Full disclosure, this was purchased new by me from KEC in Singapore in 2011. It is a full 230/240V 50Hz model that works with a standard IEC power cable. This unit did succumb to the fairly common HDMI board issue within a year of purchase. After a prolonged fight with first KEC (didn't want a bar of me!) and then Onkyo Singapore i was able to get the HDMI board replaced under warranty. It has worked flawlessly in my system ever since.

I'm happy to demo for any local parties interested as I haven't disconnected from my system as yet.

Pictures: Happy to provide more if required

688242_02e0ae59b8_R640x320.png.e16d127f6b72e36edd93f6a4caef2664.png

IMG_5956.jpg

IMG_5954.jpg

PR-SC5508__B__Rear_R640x320.png

Edited by roachy
Price Drop