Sign in to follow this  
Cafad

SOLD: FS: Densen B420XS CD player

Item:  Densen B420XS CD player,  Black.
Price:  $1400
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling:  Extraneous to requirements 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  Comes with the Gizmo remote control and associated charger.  Contains a coaxial digital input on the back so it can be used as a single input stand alone DAC.  A very smooth, very refined player.  RRP was $4K aussie at time of purchase, and that was back when the aussie dollar still had some strength left in it.  I have the double box with original packing so can post pretty much anywhere.  Postage (anywhere within Oz) is included in the full asking price above.

Pictures:   The cd player being the one in the middle.  

IMG_0769.JPG.541186980e36b79078c00b4add832c05.JPG

I heard this player at CAV into some Legends a couple of years back. Very enjoyable and involving listen.

The Gizmo alone is over $400 dollars, so yes this is a great buy.

GLWS.

23 minutes ago, MultiplexMan said:

Can you confirm this will take 50/60 Hz AC input?

Yep, it's an Australian model purchased from an aussie retailer.  It is a 230V unit.

And the Densen is sold.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RicoRed
      Item: Ayon S10 mk2 DAC/Stremaer
      Price: $7600   RRP $11500
      Item Condition: 6 months old
      Reason for selling: Upgrading to Signature
      Extra Info: A world class DAC and streamer. Suprisingly works seamlessly with all remote controls including IPhone IPad and android. It basically behaves like and old good CD player in terms of remote functions, plus more. Very fast navigation through the interface makes a joy to use it 🙂 It has 2x 6H30 output tubes and audiophile caps. I wish I have bought the signature version at the first place, if I had money. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Fcleph
      Item: Chord Mojo DAC 
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Too many DACs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash preferred
      Extra Info: The Mojo needs no introduction. I've had this one for a while but didn't use it much. The battery is still good as new. I'll consider posting or meeting in person in Melbourne CBD. Please PM me then we can talk.

• By Grindog
      Item: Maverick Audio Tube Magic D1 - Plus Edition
      Price: $170 + freight
      Item Condition: Recently Serviced 8/10
      Reason for selling:  Upgraded to DAC / Streamer
      Extra Info: 
      Used this as a Pre / DAC (as it has a volume control) that I connected directly to my Power Amp.
      Very versatile with 3 x digital inputs as well as an analogue. Very nice sound, see reviews online.
      Purchased from Mike Lenehan, this was the upgraded plus edition that Mike used in his system for a while.

I had it serviced recently by Kimil Elelectronics in Sydney so its been checked and is ready to go.
      Selling for what it cost me to get it serviced so a good deal for someone wanting a nice DAC / Headphone amp.

https://www.mav-audio.com/base/product/d1p/hw_d1p
      https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/maverick-audio-tubemagic-d1-plus-dac.15688/

Can deliver to Sydney or Gold Coast or in between as I travel regularly to both.

• By jonnyadelaide
      Item: Yamaha  CD-S700 cd player
      Price: $495
      Item Condition:9/10
      Reason for selling:Upgraded
      Payment Method: cash, bank transfer In immaculate condition with no marks or scratches.  Functions perfectly and comes with remote and manual. Happy to demo or deliver for local buyers. Can post at buyer's expense and would be very well packed.
      Receiver in photo already sold.

• By Josh Ballard
      Item: Nuforce Dac-9 
      Price: 600
      Item Condition: Mint, with packaging 
      Reason for selling: Not getting used
      Selling this Nuforce dac-9 as it’s not getting used enough as I have moved to mainly listening to Vinyl. 
      Happy to demonstrate. 

Here is a link to a review from John Darko website https://darko.audio/2011/04/nuforce-launch-reference-class-dac-9/

specs:
      6 inputs: USB, AES/EBU, RCA/BNC, RCA, Toslink, 3.5mm Optical Outputs: XLR, RCA, 3.5mm and 6.3mm headphone output Output Impedance: RCA, 0.01 Ohm; XLR, 50 Ohm; Headphone, 10 Ohm Output voltage 0dB, 1kHz:  RCA 2.0/4.0Vrms,  XLR 4.0/8.0Vrms  (Low output/High output versions, low output version has to be custom ordered) Headphone power spec.:288mW rms @ 30 Ohm210mW rms @ 120 Ohm152mW rms @ 300 Ohm THD+N:  0.01, 0dB, 1kHz SNR: 103dB, 1kHz, A-weighted Frequency Response: 20-20kHz +/- 0.25dB The true-balanced XLR output produces twice the gain of the RCA output. The remote and front panel controls allow for fixed and variable voltages. Touch panel control Remote control: volume, input select, dim, mute Volume and sample rate display Power consumption: 9WAC voltage:  100V/110V/220V/230V Dimension:  215mm (w) x 400mm (d) x 60mm (h)Weight: 3.2Kg net, 4.5Kg shipped