Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Aaron speakers and condition:

2 x ATS-4 (left/right) 9/10

1 x CC240 (centre) 7.5/10

4 x CC120 (surrounds) 9/10

2 x SS60 (surrounds) 9/10

4 x SS10 (height) 9/10

You can use either the ss60 for rears or all cc120 surrounds (what I used)

Subs

Aaron sub240 9/10

Aaron sub240 6.5/10

Each sub240 is 200w dual 10inch woofers

Receiver

Yamaha RX-V3081 9.2 with 11.2 pre-outs (ATMOS/DTS-X)

Condition 9.5/10

Power amp

Rotel RB-985 THX certified power amp (5x100w)

Condition 8/10

Also includes enough 14awg speaker cable for any configuration in even large size rooms.

Home reno means we're going open plan and losing a few rooms, one of those rooms is the home theater.

Pictures:

DSC_0329.jpg.5c6b6d140ebe196300f8568d3666f572.jpgDSC_0326.jpg.234f1c39201c5a029fcac307f83818e6.jpgDSC_0334.jpg.5a2c7a10d6668bb4e7cc0caaab0250e7.jpgDSC_0332.jpg.42a0829246743efa4cac228d409db5ef.jpgDSC_0348.jpg.9ef580da71013b09b75c98455b07dd3a.jpgDSC_0340.jpg.03597c538206a3ee13c912280596825d.jpgDSC_0342.jpg.6018835ad9550bef0c169165527c09b0.jpgDSC_0343.jpg.50a3303ccc9ec45e0aeecd13f6fd931f.jpgDSC_0344.jpg.4503b46be119c7bb0eb8af4379ba1522.jpg

Edited by garethb

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chironick said:

Willing to break up speaker s and amp? 

Yeah, willing to split, happy to hear all offers at this stage

Edited by garethb

Thats an awesome setup at a great price  !!

I would be interested in the 2 Subs if you are splitting :)

Posted (edited)

I've had a few requests for splitting up and I'm keeping track of all offers as I'm quite willing to but only if the majority is gone. I have my orders from the boss..... 😅

Also shipping is all option and can work something out of a bit earlier wants to take a majority. Eg a 400kg pallet from Brisbane to Sydney is around $300 and I'd be happy to share the cost and I'll even package extremely secure for free!

Edited by garethb

On 10/03/2019 at 9:46 PM, niterida said:

Thats an awesome setup at a great price  !!

I would be interested in the 2 Subs if you are splitting :)

Thanks mate. I've really enjoyed it. The sound will fill any size HT. I was a real fan of Aaron speakers and really happy when I got to 7.2.4 all Aaron setup. Took a while but worth it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By frednork
      Item: FRACARRO FM ANTENNA ANT1200A unused
      Price: $50
      Item Condition: unused stored in garage
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: 
      Pickup only as I dont have packaging/ One of the nicest antennas for FM (I have been told). I never used it so hopefully will get used by someone. 

Italian made FM antenna, omnidirectional reception. May also be used in MATV and SMATV installations.

Bandwidth: 87.5 -108 MHz
      Maximum gain: 2.1 dBi
      Return loss: -16dB
      Beamwidth (-3dB): 360°
      Wind load at 120Km/h: 29.43 Kg (N)
      Connector type: F type
      Impedance: 75 Ohm
      Maximum mast Ø: 60 mm
      Dimensions: 96x77 (H x L) cm

Unit weight: 0.9 kg
      Saddle, screw and bracket are included
      NOTE: May be mounted with an existing TV antenna
      A 1m distance is to be maintained between the two antennas

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By A J
      Item: A pair of Lenehan ML1+ in Candy Apple Red stunning speakers 
      Price: $1200
      Item Condition: Excellent - a couple of minor blemishes as in the photos
      Reason for selling: Have two pairs and space for only one
      Extra Info: These speakers have been with me for a long time but it's time to set them free. They were Kajaks original set of ML1's that set him on his journey. I have the original packing case but due to size and weight I'm only looking for local buyers. At the asking price I will also include the stands - they are pretty sold - good quality. The speakers are a work of art - they are currently setup so able to demonstrate to prospective buyers.

• By Sensit60
      Item:  Yamaha Natural Sound AM/FM stereo tuner T-760 
      Price: free to collect for $20 donation to StereoNet
      Item Condition:   Operating when last used.
      Reason for selling: not able to use
      Payment Method: Pick up
      Extra Info:   This unit was chosen and used by Graham Thirkell, renowned professional audio design engineer. 

• By A J
      Item: Vitus RI-100 Integrated Amplifier
      Price: $6800
      Item Condition: Excellent 9/10 
      Reason for selling: Going Tubes
      Extra Info: This amp is a powerhouse 300WPV into 8 ohms integrated in black with original box. It is heavy at circa 45kg so only looking for local buyers at this stage. I've got my eyes on another angle as my listening in this setup is mostly lower level so I'm going the tubes route if this sells. It's currently setup in my system so happy to demo to prospective buyers.

• By mivarpet
      Item: Kimber HD19 2m HDMI Cable
      Price: $110 + Postage $8
      Item Condition: Good (some scuff marks on the plastic sheath)
      Reason for selling: Not used
      Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT
      Extra Info:

I wasn't a believer in expensive HDMI cables until I tried the Kimber HD19s and in my system it made a difference not only to the picture quality but the sound quality also.  Unfortunately, this cable is too short for the setup in our new home.

Current pricing I found is around $250

A description -

Kimber Kable Silver Blend HDMI Cable
      High-Definition Multimedia Interface cables were designed to transmit digital signals, both audio and video. Digital sources such as DVD players, gaming consoles, cable and satellite TV require information to be relayed to displays or projectors rapidly and accurately. With an incredibly high bit-rate, HDMI was designed specifically to serve the needs of existing and forthcoming high performance audio and video equipment. To enhance the performance of today’s digital electronics, Kimber Kable maintains a commitment to preserving the integrity of these delicate signals. HD19 is HDMI v1.3 Certified with support for 1080p 60Hz and 24Hz, Deep Color, X.V. Color 7.1 Lossless PCM Audio, Dolby Tru-HD, DTS MasterAudio HD.

The HD series was created using Kimber's OSCaR (Objective Subjective Correlation and Results) engineering process, which links scientific measurements to listening impressions. Kimber Kable has an exceptionally advanced testing and research facility.