• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sufioz
      Item: Topping D50S DAC
      Price: 275 ( Postage $15 extra, insurance another $5)
      Item Condition: Used , but only 1.5 months old with all packaging 
      Reason for selling: No longer required. Moved to a Dirac2.0 and minidsp based DAC with room correction.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer, Post 
      Extra Info: Work perfectly but selling as have moved to a different DAC which also has room correction built in. Have all packaging, it includes a remote. You can read specs on internet but this has airplay and bluetooth support and a remote as well. Note that its sold new with a USB power lead but without an external power supply (which if you dont connect this to a computer you can buy online easily). You can read the glowing reviews and its superb sepcs at the Audioscience review website here or just type Topping D50S into a search engine.

Photos: 

• By LukevanO
      Item: Audio Research VSi60
      Price: $3,250
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Cashflow issues with my business
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: The amp was bought from Carlton Audio two years ago, has been used sparingly since in my (design) studio. I have no idea how many hours are on the tubes unfortunately, but once it's warmed up it's the sweetest thing ever, as you'll know if you know Audio Research. Comes with all its boxing, manuals and the rest, and I'll throw in a pair of Chord interconnects to go with it for a quick sale. I wouldn't be letting this go if I didn't have to - breaks my damn heart - nor at this price if I didn't need a quick sale.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By LukevanO
      Item: Martin Logan ESLs
      Price: $2000 for a quick sale
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Cashflow issues
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: Having waited 25 years to be able to buy a pair of these, my business' cashflow issues are now forcing me to sell them. The speakers were bought from their original buyer and come with all boxing, manuals - even have the tags on still, and I'll throw in the cabling (2 x 2.5m of Chord Shawline with endplugs). You guys don't need me to explain these speakers, there;s just nothing like them and their sale breaks my heart.

• By Hughmiren
      Item: rega phono mini a2d
      Price: 110
      Item Condition: very good
      Reason for selling: I have changed to an integrated amp
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: really great little phono stage, produces great sound and is nice and bright. Originally purchased from another user on here and have used it for a bit under a year now. I had no issues with it however the Mrs didn't like "all the boxes in front of the tv" so had to switch to an integrated or get divorced. I have included a link below from previous sale 

• By Space Hi-Fi
      Item: Swans Diva 6.2F Front Soundstage Pack (Left, Right, Centre).
      Location: Space Hi-Fi, Unit 3/115-117 Orchard Road, Chester Hill NSW 2162. Phone: 1300 977 223.
      Price: $1,299.00 (RRP: $3,798.00).
      Item Condition: Left and right floorstanding speakers are ex-display, centre is brand new.
      Reason for selling: End of line.
      Payment Method: Pick up in store - Visa, MasterCard, Amex, EFTPOS or cash.
      Extra Info:

We have some Swans ex-display stock that we need to clear as these speakers are now discontinued through the Australian distributor. As a result, they have assisted us significantly with the cost to allow us to offer these at very low prices (we ordered in a fair quantity of their remaining stock to make this happen).

Link to full product description: Swans Diva 6.2F Front Soundstage Pack (Left, Right, Centre)

We do also have some Swans in ceiling and in wall speakers on clearance which could be suitable as surround speakers if this is a viable option for any potential buyer. Otherwise, an alternate model of bookshelf/surround speakers would need to be considered as there are no Swans Diva surround speakers remaining with the distributor unfortunately.

Swans Hi-Vi WS6 Custom Install 6.5" In Ceiling Speaker (Single) Swans Hi-Vi WS6F Custom Install 6.5" In Wall Speaker (Single) Swans Hi-Vi VR6-W Reference 6.5" In Wall Speakers (Pair)