Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Aaron speakers and condition:

2 x ATS-4 (left/right) 9/10

1 x CC240 (centre) 7.5/10

4 x CC120 (surrounds) 9/10

2 x SS60 (surrounds) 9/10

4 x SS10 (height) 9/10

You can use either the ss60 for rears or all cc120 surrounds (what I used)

Subs

Aaron sub240 9/10

Aaron sub240 6.5/10

Each sub240 is 200w dual 10inch woofers

Receiver

Yamaha RX-V3081 9.2 with 11.2 pre-outs (ATMOS/DTS-X)

Condition 9.5/10

Power amp

Rotel RB-985 THX certified power amp (5x100w)

Condition 8/10

Also includes enough 14awg speaker cable for any configuration in even large size rooms.

Home reno means we're going open plan and losing a few rooms, one of those rooms is the home theater.

Pictures:

DSC_0329.jpg.5c6b6d140ebe196300f8568d3666f572.jpgDSC_0326.jpg.234f1c39201c5a029fcac307f83818e6.jpgDSC_0334.jpg.5a2c7a10d6668bb4e7cc0caaab0250e7.jpgDSC_0332.jpg.42a0829246743efa4cac228d409db5ef.jpgDSC_0348.jpg.9ef580da71013b09b75c98455b07dd3a.jpgDSC_0340.jpg.03597c538206a3ee13c912280596825d.jpgDSC_0342.jpg.6018835ad9550bef0c169165527c09b0.jpgDSC_0343.jpg.50a3303ccc9ec45e0aeecd13f6fd931f.jpgDSC_0344.jpg.4503b46be119c7bb0eb8af4379ba1522.jpg

Edited by garethb

Willing to break up speaker s and amp? 

1 hour ago, Chironick said:

Willing to break up speaker s and amp? 

Yeah, willing to split, happy to hear all offers at this stage

Edited by garethb

Thats an awesome setup at a great price  !!

I would be interested in the 2 Subs if you are splitting :)

I've had a few requests for splitting up and I'm keeping track of all offers as I'm quite willing to but only if the majority is gone. I have my orders from the boss..... 😅

Also shipping is all option and can work something out of a bit earlier wants to take a majority. Eg a 400kg pallet from Brisbane to Sydney is around $300 and I'd be happy to share the cost and I'll even package extremely secure for free!

Edited by garethb

On 10/03/2019 at 9:46 PM, niterida said:

Thats an awesome setup at a great price  !!

I would be interested in the 2 Subs if you are splitting :)

Thanks mate. I've really enjoyed it. The sound will fill any size HT. I was a real fan of Aaron speakers and really happy when I got to 7.2.4 all Aaron setup. Took a while but worth it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By adamg
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Tugun State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR - Clean out As new condition in orginal packaging.
      Purchased to route digital output on TV to old amplifier. Didn't stick with that set-up though nothing to do with the DAC.
      This particular FiiO DAC is discontinued and not sure if still available anywhere. 
      The stock wall PSU adapter requires any cheap international adapter though can be powered by USB direct from TV or plug in USB charger.
      Price includes express post.

Here are blurb and specs borrowed from BHPhoto.
      The D07 from FiiO is a compact and convenient multi-channel (stereo) TV digital to analog converter that supports Dolby Digital, DTS, AC-3 and MPEG-2 formats. It outputs the analog signal via dual RCA phono and 3.5mm stereo mini connectors. The unit will accept either coaxial or optical inputs, and the preferred input configuration is remembered when the unit is powered down.
      The metal casing provides protection as well as additional signal shielding. Indicators for the input type and power status are provided on the top of the casing.
      The unit is powered from a USB source using the included USB charging cable.
      Supports Dolby Digital, DTS, AC-3 and MPEG-2 formats Supports S/PDIF sample rates up to 96 kHz Coaxial and optical digital inputs Dual RCA phono and 3.5mm line/headphone outputs Input configuration remembered even when unit is powered off Power, optical and coaxial indicators Powered using USB charging cable Compact metal case provides durability as well as additional signal shielding  
      Check out the following items for sale if interested:
      Wyred 4 Sound STi500 Integrated Amplifier
      Kimber Kable 8VS Speaker cable (2 x 3m)

• By kajensen
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Fairfield 3078 State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pick up Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      In excellent condition, no visual marks/scuffs that I can see. Purchased off another SNA member in March 2020, they came with the desk stands only. I only recently purchased the Kef performance stands from melbourne hifi in April.

This was an indulgent purchase for the bedroom, but no surprise these wonderful speakers have had minimal use, 15 hours at most since I got them. The remote is also in perfect condition.

The speakers came without a box (I still have the performance stand boxes though), so therefore I'm looking to sell as a package and within Vic/Melb thanks.

FLOORSTANDS SOLD

NOW SELLING THE LSX SPEAKERS AND DESKTOP STANDS ALONE PRICE DROP TO RELFECT THIS

Photos:

• By chimchimster
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection Japanese pressing with Obi. This is a Promo copy with 4 page bio on the band.
      Please see my other listings. I will combine shipping.

Love and Rockets
      Love and Rockets
      Seventh Dream Of Teenage Heaven
      EX+/NM-
      1986 Japan w/Obi Beggars YX-7385-AX
      Notes - Promo Copy with 4 Page Bang Biography
      Includes - If There's A Heaven Above Seventh Dream Of Teenage Heaven Haunted When The Minutes Drag

• By chimchimster
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection Japanese pressing with Obi. Includes 2 fold out posters.

Cure, The
      The Head On The Door
      NM/NM
      1985 Japan w/Obi VAP 351527
      Notes - Poster Disc/Biography Sheet Insert
      "Includes - Inbetween Days    Kyoto Song The Blood    Six Different Ways The Baby Screams Close To Me"

• By chimchimster
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection Japanese pressing with Obi.  This is a Promo copy with the Poster of Adam Ant.

Adam And The Ants
      Prince Charming
      EX/NM
      1981 Japan w/Obi Epic 253P327
      Notes - Promo Label Includes Obi Insert and Postrt
      Includes - Prince Charming Stand And Deliver Ant Rap