Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Aaron speakers and condition:

2 x ATS-4 (left/right) 9/10

1 x CC240 (centre) 7.5/10

4 x CC120 (surrounds) 9/10

2 x SS60 (surrounds) 9/10

4 x SS10 (height) 9/10

You can use either the ss60 for rears or all cc120 surrounds (what I used)

Subs

Aaron sub240 9/10

Aaron sub240 6.5/10

Each sub240 is 200w dual 10inch woofers

Receiver

Yamaha RX-V3081 9.2 with 11.2 pre-outs (ATMOS/DTS-X)

Condition 9.5/10

Power amp

Rotel RB-985 THX certified power amp (5x100w)

Condition 8/10

Also includes enough 14awg speaker cable for any configuration in even large size rooms.

Home reno means we're going open plan and losing a few rooms, one of those rooms is the home theater.

Pictures:

DSC_0329.jpg.5c6b6d140ebe196300f8568d3666f572.jpgDSC_0326.jpg.234f1c39201c5a029fcac307f83818e6.jpgDSC_0334.jpg.5a2c7a10d6668bb4e7cc0caaab0250e7.jpgDSC_0332.jpg.42a0829246743efa4cac228d409db5ef.jpgDSC_0348.jpg.9ef580da71013b09b75c98455b07dd3a.jpgDSC_0340.jpg.03597c538206a3ee13c912280596825d.jpgDSC_0342.jpg.6018835ad9550bef0c169165527c09b0.jpgDSC_0343.jpg.50a3303ccc9ec45e0aeecd13f6fd931f.jpgDSC_0344.jpg.4503b46be119c7bb0eb8af4379ba1522.jpg

Edited by garethb

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chironick said:

Willing to break up speaker s and amp? 

Yeah, willing to split, happy to hear all offers at this stage

Edited by garethb

Thats an awesome setup at a great price  !!

I would be interested in the 2 Subs if you are splitting :)

Posted (edited)

I've had a few requests for splitting up and I'm keeping track of all offers as I'm quite willing to but only if the majority is gone. I have my orders from the boss..... 😅

Also shipping is all option and can work something out of a bit earlier wants to take a majority. Eg a 400kg pallet from Brisbane to Sydney is around $300 and I'd be happy to share the cost and I'll even package extremely secure for free!

Edited by garethb

On 10/03/2019 at 9:46 PM, niterida said:

Thats an awesome setup at a great price  !!

I would be interested in the 2 Subs if you are splitting :)

Thanks mate. I've really enjoyed it. The sound will fill any size HT. I was a real fan of Aaron speakers and really happy when I got to 7.2.4 all Aaron setup. Took a while but worth it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LWA Staff
      Item: Bowers & Wilkins CM9 Floorstanding speakers in Gloss Black
      Price: SOLD
      Item Condition: Excellent secondhand condition
      Payment Method: Credit Cards, Cash, Bank Transfer, Paypal, ZipPay with up to six (6) months interest free. 
      Shipping: Anywhere in Australia, POA
      Extra Info: Substantial floorstanding three-ways with plinths that have been well looked after by the previous owner. This model has twin 165mm bass drivers, a 150mm FST midrange and a 25mm aluminium-dome tweeter. The bass drivers have 120mm cones in a paper/Kevlar fibre mix. Finished in elegant black gloss with magnetic speaker grills, they look and sound the business and represent great value buying at this price. 
      Minimum Frequency Response: 56 Hz
      Crossover Type: 3-way
      Sensitivity: 89 dB
      RMS Output Power handling: 200 W
      Impedance: 8 Ohm
      Maximum Frequency Response: 22 kHz
      Weight (each): 26.6kg
      Dimensions: (WxHxD) 200x1030x300mm

• By corza13
      Item: AMC 2N100MKII-2 – Stereo Power Amplifier x 2 available
      Price: $300 each plus shipping
      Item Condition: Perfect, as new
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 150w per channel, very high current, 60 amps. These sound great, very detailed and smooth. Amazing value at the price.

I have been using them for surround and height/atmos channels, so very lightly used.

Absolute bargains at this price.

• By daedanus2
      Item:  Original Orchestral/Instrumental Film Scores on CD

Price: as stated

Item Condition: Excellent and Above

Reason for selling: no longer required

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: For multiple items can save on shipping by not sending jewelcases, just discs and inserts with some insulating material. Let me know if you need track listings.

THE CLOWNS (I CLOWNS) (Nino Rota) (Sugar, Italy, 2012)  $10  SOLD

If you loathe anything evocative of circus music, this CD is not for you! However if you want a document of one of the greatest collaborations between a film director (Federico Fellini) and a composer (Nino Rota), you may want this. (In fact several themes from previous Fellini/Rota collaborations appear here.) As with the original LP program, there are only two long tracks here, with music interspersed with a little dialogue and sound effects. You have been warned! Remastered digipak edition.

LA DOLCE VITA (Nino Rota) (Sugar, Italy, 2012) $10   SOLD

Mesmerizing music for Fellini's 1960 magnum opus. Typical of his work for the director, Rota interpolates many existing popular numbers. Remastered digipak edition.

DRACULA (Wojciech Kilar) (Columbia, U.S., 1992) $5  SOLD

Monumental and evocative orchestral music for the 1992 Francis Ford Coppola version of this oft-told story. Conducted by Anton Coppola. (Includes "Love Song for a Vampire" composed and performed by Annie Lennox.)

EIGHT AND A HALF (OTTO E MEZZO) (Nino Rota) (Sugar, Italy, 2012) $10  SOLD

More mesmerizing music, this time from Fellini's acclaimed 1963 award-winning epic. Typical of his work for the director, Rota interpolates existing popular numbers, even Richard Wagner! Remastered digipak edition.

THE IPCRESS FILE (John Barry) (Silva Screen, U.K., 2002) $10  SOLD

Early jazz inflected score from the master. (The movie is not like the Bond pictures, and neither is the music.) Barry makes striking use of the cymbalom. The producers of this release supplemented the original album program with dialogue snippets. If you use the program function on your remote to edit them out, you won't lose any of the music. Remastered edition with different front cover art to the previous Decca/MCA editions.

IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD (Ernest Gold) (Kritzerland, U.S., 2011) $10  SOLD

Adroit lesson on how to score a comedy from Oscar-winner Gold. Remastering of the program specially recorded by United Artists Records in the early '60's. With several bonus tracks.

LONESOME DOVE (Basil Poledouris) (Sonic Images, U.S., 1998) $10  SOLD

Award winning music for one of the most memorable mini-series of the '80's. At times broadly orchestral, at times with smaller ensembles reflecting the music which would have been performed in its settings. Remastered edition with several previously unreleased tracks.

THE MISFITS (Alex North) (Varese Sarabande, Germany, 2004) $5  SOLD

The original United Artists soundtrack album only had about 14 minutes of North's score. (The other side consisted of miscellaneous, previously released material.) Now here we have an extended account, with over half an hour of previously unreleased music (including a 14 minute suite for the Round Up scene). One of the most brilliant musicians ever to write for the cinema! Front cover art is the same as for the local DVD edition.

MY FATHER'S GLORY (LA GLOIRE DE MON PERE) + MY MOTHER'S CASTLE (LE CHATEAU DE MA MERE) (Vladimir Cosma) (DRG, Canada, 1991) $10  SOLD

Marvellously lyrical music for some of the most evocative movies about childhood. Over an hour of music.

THE PIANO (Michael Nyman) (Virgin, Germany, 2004) $5

This music hardly needs any introduction! Remastered digipak edition.

RAMBO III (Jerry Goldsmith) (Intrada, U.S., 2005) $10  SOLD

Virtually complete orchestral score (over 76 minutes!), almost three times as much as the amount of Goldsmith which appeared on the original 1988 Scotti Brothers soundtrack album. This is a remastered edition of Intrada's earlier incarnation, with different front cover art.

ROCCO AND HIS BROTHERS (ROCCO E I SUOI FRATELLI) (Nino Rota)  SOLD

A particularly lyrical and occasionally almost operatic score from the Italian maestro for the 1960 masterpiece directed by Luchino Visconti. Remastered digipak edition.
        CLASSIC FILM SCORES SERIES   A truly groundbreaking series in which producer George Korngold (son of Erich Wolfgang Korngold) and conductor Charles Gerhardt introduced "vintage" film music to a wider audience. Sumptuously performed by the National Philharmonic and recorded at Kingsway Hall by the legendary engineer Kenneth Wilkinson, these performances have stood the test of time. These are all remastered for these 2010 re-issues from Sony and pressed in the U.S. For anyone wanting all 5 titles below, I can offer them at a special price of $20. Individually they are $5 each.   "CAPTAIN BLOOD: CLASSIC FILM SCORES FOR ERROL FLYNN"   SOLD   "CITIZEN KANE: THE CLASSIC FILM SCORES OF BERNARD HERRMANN"   SOLD   "LOST HORIZON: THE CLASSIC FILM SCORES OF DIMITRI TIOMKIN"  SOLD   "SPELLBOUND: THE CLASSIC FILM SCORES OF MIKLOS ROZSA"  SOLD   "SUNSET BOULEVARD: THE CLASSIC FILM SCORES OF FRANZ WAXMAN"  SOLD  
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Timos
      Item:   Tin Audio T3 & Massdrop Noble X IEM's - both unpacked and as new, but I don't like the over ear and went with the MEE Pinnacles that came in the Drop.
      Price: Tin Audio T3 $50 + Post
                   Noble X's $200 + post
      Item Condition: As new.  Product opened and tried on and put back in the box.
      Reason for selling:  Prefer non-over ear cables
      Extra Info:  As new and priced accordingly. Includes all original packaging, cables, tips etc. 

• By Timos
      Item: Audioquest Tower 1.0m RCA to Stereo 3.5mm
      Price: $30 + Post
      Item Condition: As New
      Reason for selling:  Too short for what I needed, so I had to order a 3.0m one.
      Extra Info:  Installed once, never used, too short.