Sign in to follow this  
nicv

SOLD: FS: JBL 305P MkII powered studio monitors (Pair)

Item: 2× JBL 305P MkII (incl. 2× XLR → RCA cable)
Price: $400 for the pair
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: Upgrading to new speakers
Payment Method: PayID/bank transfer
Extra Info:

Purchased 7 months ago from DJ City, these are in very good condition: main blemish is some scuffing on the top of one of the speakers (which I've tried to capture in the next-to-last photo)

Comes with

Originally purchased to buy time for a backorder of a different set of speakers — which is finally coming this week :)

Pictures:

jbl305p-03.jpg

jbl305p-01.jpg

jbl305p-02.jpg

jbl305p-05.jpg

jbl305p-06.jpg

jbl305p-08.jpg

jbl305p-04.jpg

jbl305p-07.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Good see description Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: New South Wales Payment Method: Bank transfer/PayPal Reason for selling: Not needed Further information:

Yamaha 777
      This is the biggest of the Yamaha NS range. All drivers are like new and works 100%.
      Timeless piano gloss black finish
      Excellent performers and full of energy..

For full disclosure
      ONLY one side of one speaker was repaired due to minor vinyl damage. It is repaired, some minor scratches can be noticed from close up.

However price greatly reflects the above.Photos form part of description.
      Both grills are also provided.
      These retail for $1200..so asking a small fraction only.
      Pickup from Parramatta. Postage by enquiry.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Eugene.cho
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Bella Vista State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

Selling with the PSB T5 tower and S surrounds (separate Ads). Pick up from Bella Vista NSW or deliver for a small fee. Sorry no interstate shipping. 

Powerful and accurate sound
      The Imagine C employs two high-output 5¼” (133mm) woofers, as well as an impressively wideband and ultra-accurate 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter. The Imagine C’s woofers feature injection-molded diaphragms of a proprietary, ceramic reinforced polypropylene that combines stiffness, inherent internal damping, and low mass, resulting in sound that is tight and consistent with a broad yet well-defined soundstage.
      Crystal-clear performance
      The Imagine C utilizes purpose-designed drivers, resulting in clear midrange presence, uncluttered bass, extended smooth highs, and high power handling. For improved dialogue clarity and dynamics from your home theatre system, the Imagine C will more than meet your needs. Even during the most complex and loud action sequences, dialogue remains sharp and free of distortion.
      A welcome addition to stylish living rooms
      A speaker’s cabinet is an integral part of its design with a dramatic effect on its overall sound. PSB’s seven-layer laminated construction results in a solid, acoustically inert enclosure. Offered in a choice of black ash or dark cherry furniture-grade veneers, cathedral-matched and hand finished in a satin finish, the Imagine C will integrate well into any room in your home.
      Frequency response: 52-23,000Hz (±3dB) 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter with neodymium magnets Dual 5¼” (133mm) injection-molded, clay/ceramic reinforced polypropylene cone woofers Bass reflex (ported) design Hand-selected, real-wood veneer finish Two sets of gold-plated five-way binding posts for bi-amping or bi-wiring  
      Specs:

https://www.melbournehifi.com.au/products/psb-imagine-c-centre-speaker
      https://www.psbspeakers.com/product/imagine-c-centre/

Photos:

• By Oliver81
      Item Condition: Great, condition is close to brand new. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Winston Hills State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:

Hi guys. I have for sale 2 x Kef IQ5 SE
      floorstanding speakers.
      The reason for sale is because I have recently upgraded.
      I'm willing for you to try before you buy.
      Looking forward to any enquiries.
      I have kept user manual and original packaging for transport.

Specs and review:
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/kef/iq5se/review
      https://www.cnet.com/products/kef-iq5se-speaker/
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: Not getting used Further information:

Selling my top sansui amp  AU 7900 that I planned to keep indefinitely but changing direction and thinning my collection.

This amp rocks!...no need to introduce this beast of an amp..from.the best era of sansui...Tons of tone controls/filters and nonetheless power. I had this next to the AU11000 and I couldn't tell the difference...and surprisingly the 7900 actually sounded more alive and powerful. This powered my friends B&W 802D2 nicely and left us in shock!! 

Anyway...This is the USA version (120 volts) and presents in really top condition. Everything works as it should and is original. These are getting quite rare and hard to find specially in this condition.It easily runs off a regular step down transformer which I can supply for $50 if you like. 

It will be professionaly packed with heavy duty bubble wrap/heavy duty cardboard / black.wrap/straps. So it will arrive very secure. Plus postage is FREE .

THANKS for looking 😊
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Eugene.cho
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Bella Vista State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Too many speakers Further information: 

Excellent condition. They have 2 tweeters and 2 woofers on each speaker. No damage on any drivers.  The cabinet, grills and binding posts are all in mint condition. Mounting brackets (Both wall and speaker sets) are included. Pick up from Bella Vista NSW or deliver for a small fee. Sorry no interstate shipping. 

Currently retailed at $1609 at Melbourne hifi 
      https://www.melbournehifi.com.au/products/psb-imagine-s-surround-speaker

The Imagine S surround speaker offers exceptionally high performance with a broad range of wiring and placement options. For example, this Tri-mode Surround design allows for easy bipole or dipole wiring and placement. In addition, it offers the possibility of using one pair of Imagine S for 6.1/7.1 surround sound systems by wiring the forward firing baffles for the side surround channels and the rear firing baffles for the rear centre Surround.

Tweeter (Nominal)
      2 x 1” (25mm) Titanium Dome with Ferrofluid
      Neodymium Magnet
      Woofer (Nominal)
      2 x 5 1/4” (133mm) Clay/Ceramic reinforced Polypropylene Cone
      Rubber Surround
      Crossover
      2,000Hz, B3
      Internal Volume
      0.22 cu ft (6.2L)
      Design Type
      Sealed